• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tropical Tag 3.0

This is the latest version of Tropical Tag made by Karawasa.

In my opinion this is the best tag-map out there.
Beautiful terrain that catches you eye.
Plenty of skills for Naga (hunters) that will give you a feel of superority.
Plenty of useful buildings for the fish (prey) that will save you from the naga.
Different types of fishes and nagas for ultimative uniqueness!
And even if you are dead as an fish you are not out of the game, waiting for someone to
release you, but you have a variety of spells to throw at the naga or to buff your
fish friends with.
And it is perfectly balanced! Played dozens of times on either side and was able to win or lose equally.

[Map is protected]

Keywords:
Tag, Kodo, Tropic, Hunter, Karawasa, Element
Contents

Tropical Tag 3.0 (Map)

Reviews
12:58, 5th May 2008 The Hive Workshop: *Map Approved* [-]I don't see any permission of the real author to upload it , Would be good if you could add that. [-]The map is protected but there's a rule that you MUST tell if you have protected the map...

M

12:58, 5th May 2008
The Hive Workshop: *Map Approved*
[-]I don't see any permission of the real author to upload it , Would be good if you could add that.
[-]The map is protected but there's a rule that you MUST tell if you have protected the map , But since that you have uploaded someone else map , I cant blame you.I'll edit the description for you.
[+]The map is on English.
[+] No sign of huge bugs or crashes.
--------------------------------------
My own thoughts :
[+] The terrain is really nice made , I loved it , It's so well detailed and looks like a jungle.
[+]The selection of Icon is great too , Really liked it.
[+]The game has game modes , So if you don't like one mode you can always change.
[+]Information and tips , The mapmaker gives a lot of information and makes it easier too play.