• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trolls ORPG!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
story:The orcs wanted to conquer the world now they camed to the trolls land
Trolls tried to stop the orcs but they destroyed every villiage in their way now they camed to the troll land named Kyrathia.Some trolls warriors entered the great battle but they were defeated by Orcs lord named Tiranus he gathered the demons power and now he conquered all the lands except the troll lands named Kyrathia.You will need to choose between Warrior,Monk,Axethrower.
We need all help we can get so pls someone comment i will post picture of 1 villiage from trolls tonight.
We need Trigerer,Modeler,Someone who knows to make systems,Iconer,Someone who knows to make spells!!!!!!!!!!! post here
for modeler i will want you to show me some work from you make me a troll shaman!.
img54

wc3scrnshot071410202251.jpg

http://img541.imageshack.us/img54
sry for double post

http://yfrog.com/f1wc3scrnshot071410202107j
sry for double post

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
I can help if you want,i know good triggering and triggering spells and i can create some systems like equipment systems,disable friendly attacks etc.so if you still have room in your project count me in.send a PM if you are interested.

Level 8
wooot go my troll brother. lol why so little classes of trolls warrior, monk, axe thrower. monk doesnt quite fit if ya know what i mean.

if ya need some exclusive troll models i got ya buddy.
and when your terrainer does poop work. i also got ya :)

Edit:start ur map from deep water, use black cit as the base terrain. After you can add terrain through WEunlim. I only say use black cit cuz that water looks real

Level 9
The story seems a little lack luster to be honest =/. Not trying to bash your work, but it could use a lot more planning and ideas to have a good base to work a game off of. The idea is alright, but it could use a lot more work. The plot is somewhat clique as well.

You could further develop the reason why the orcs start to invade troll territory. Just saying "They want to take over the world," is like every bad movie plot with good vs. evil. Yes it is used everywhere, but just saying because they wanted this, isn't really good enough.

Secondly, since your new, I don't know if a lot of people with skills in all of those areas are going to jump on board. Try to do more work on it first. Teach yourself some of these skills, like learning to make some simple spells, then when you can show that the project has promise, you should move forward with recruiting members to join.

Good luck with your map though, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Level 8
what hawk says is true, and dont be so generic. lol the orcs "camed" to kyrathia..... they orcs slaughtered all other villages they "camed" to... are these trolls making a last stand 300style?

edit: you say "We" a lot, so do you have someone else working on this with you

Status
Not open for further replies.