• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TrollFarseer.blp

My texture for the texturing competition.
Converts the orc far seer into a troll far seer.

attachment.php

Keywords:
far, seer, far seer, herofarseer.blp, troll, hero, rider, gorgonopsian, dinosaur, jungle
Contents

Troll Far Seer (Texture)

Reviews
21:19, 11th Jul 2011 67chrome: This turned out pretty cool, attempting a racial conversion with anything is impressive and the fact you gave the far-seer a trollish look with this skin is rather impressive as well. Sadly, the small nose and robust...

M

21:19, 11th Jul 2011
67chrome: This turned out pretty cool, attempting a racial conversion with anything is impressive and the fact you gave the far-seer a trollish look with this skin is rather impressive as well. Sadly, the small nose and robust figure of the far-seer really doesn't seem that trollish, I'd imagine with a few model edits this could turn out exponentially cooler. I like the dinosaur boar he's riding a lot though.

Level 48
Words cannot express how much I love you for doing this!
You are simply my hero at the moment.
I love everything about it, and you've dealt with the face wrap pretty well, creating a rather convincing appearance of a troll, on the model and shape of an orc. The beard is extremely creative. And the shield is simply fantastic.
Sadly, I cannot give you rep twice for the same thing(because I haven't spread enough rep yet :p). Rest assured, if I could, I'd do so on-spot!

ah... well.. do figure how to make the thing's head not look so ugly up-front Oo

I personally think that the "ugliness" of the creature he's riding just adds to the charm of the whole skin.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Wow! I finally found the perfect model for my last hero in War of Sanctity...I love this skin...the original orcish Far seer was horrible....but you really improved it ;) ^_^