• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trolldaeron's concept thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. In this thread I plan to post my concepts for Warcraft 3 units.

All things I post here will be my personal projects and there are no modders behind me that are planning to model my drawings. However, I have to admit that I would like my ideas to be implemented in the game someday, so I will not mind making models based on my concepts. However, please credit me then.

Most of my concepts will be for Warcraft races that did not yet appear in game, based on canon lore, with designs from WoW, HotS and a bit of Hearthstone. I will try to stick to canon as much as possible, while adding some of my personal flair. In the future, I will try to make a list of content below.

E8nIX0oWEAgiOBb

Lordaeron Archer. A small paintover of model made by LoreCraft Designs.

You will not see many paintovers here but this time I wanted to quickly show my idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.