• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hi everyone !
After a quick research on the Hive there is actually no Town Hall model for Trolls.

I need a model with three tiers. General atmosphere of the Trolls relies on spirituality (shamanism) and their buildings looks like Orcs one. Team Colour is needed too.
EDIT: Another requirement is that the filesize has to be lower than 250kb.
Ok to give some details the rest of the Troll buildings are based on the standard warcraft 3' Troll architecture. So why not a model which combine Spirit Lodge and Voodoo Lounge. You can also make something more... particular with your own ideas. Architecture just have to fit with trolls models (In warcraft: Troll Hut, Voodoo Lounge, Spirit Lodge, Troll Burrow etc...).
The Town Hall has to be as large as humans/orc regular town halls, with the same idea of "city".

So if someone is motivated enough or altruist enough he can make the model ! I'll be glad and I'll give rep.

Goff

EDIT: This is for my current project: Glory of War

Last edited:
Level 18
I noticed it few times ago, find it ugly. But got to try in WE.

*Opening a blank map*

LOL filesize... I can't use that. Another requirements is that filesize has to be lower than 250kb.

Ok I can't see the model I dont know why. Anyway it dosent matter I dont like it and it has a too high filesize. But thanks for trying, at least you answer me :p

Someone else ? :)

EDIT: I gave more details.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.