• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the races horde models needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
All right here it is the other half of my model requests. These models are the models that i will be using for my
horde team in my map, war of the races. I would really appreciate if you could either make these or send me a link
if it already has been made. I have searched all models from the hive and wc3campaign and have either downloaded
it already or didnt like enough to put it in my map. So if your going to send me a link plz dont send me one from
these 2 sites. I will give you +REP if you make them.I would make them myself but i just downloaded milkshape not
to long ago and still dont now how to use it. I am learning. even if i did i need alot of models so your help will
be greatly appreciated. and you will be the one being credited for making it.

Yes there's alot.

ORC:My orc race involves only orc models. No trolls or tauren.I have most of the models just need a few.

Shamans guild- this will be my spell casting building. i am already usinf spirit lodge for my trolls so i need
something different.

Wyvern Roost- just throw a few rocks together and add a wyvern nest inbetween them.

Shop-since im using the voodoo lounge for the trolls i need something else.

TROLLs. For the trolls im going with the primitive forest troll idea so base these models on the log hut neutral
building, the spirit lodge, or the voodoo lounge. The trolls dont have many buildings so i need alot from them.

Troll great hall, strong hold, fortress-This you can use the spirit lodge as a start just add to it to make it look
different.

Altar-Take the altar of storm replace the orc statue with a troll and the just make it look more forest like.

Barracks-Just play around with the troll hut.

War mill- mak it similar to the lumber mill in wc2

Troll Bestiary- take the orc beastiary of the orcs and replace the tower that has the cage at the top with a tree
trunk with a wood cage at the top and then just add a bit to it to make it look more troll like.

Giant Bat roost-kinda similar to the chimera roost but with giant bats, just make it look more troll like and add
a couple of bats hanging upside down on the post that are sticking out.

2 heroes-i need 2 more heroes

And 2 more non hero and non spellcaster units.

TAUREN- ive seen a pic on the hive workshop of a bunch of tauren buildings. i look everywhere for somewhere to dl
them but cant find them. the maker might have just kept them for personal use. if they are somewhere can you plz
give me the link. if not then i pretty much need the entire tech tree. I have the units.

Great hall, stronghold, fortress.
house
altar
barracks
warmill
1 building that creates flying units, i dont know what flying unit would go good with tauren
Some kind of shop

GOBLIN-For the goblins im sticking with the pocket factory style of buldings.

Greathall, stronghold, fortress- i didnt really like the one from this site it just doesnt work with my goblins

can some one give me a link to the goblin with a chainsaw i looked everywhere for it but cant find it

1 hero

5 more units

Barracks-i didnt like the barracks either.

I need a building that will make the goblin flying machine or what ever its called from this site

a goblin shop

tower

NAGA:My naga race is only going to have naga models, i dont want any murlocs or turtles in it. units based on
myrmidon and siren.

Main buildings, 3 tech levels-2 options you can either make you own or take the temple of the tides and make 3
tech levels out of it.

Another hero-out all the models i need this is the one i want most. i need the one in my avatar, the naga lord.
i saw a post where someone started it but i dont know if he finish if he did plz give me a link if not then can
someone else make it plzzzzzzz.

Worker-use the myrmidon model make him smaller and alot skinnier and give him some worker animations

5 more units

Research center

Another training facility

A training facility that trains the naga drake from this site

OGRE: my ogres will be very primitive living in the stone age. all the buildings need to be based off rocks

Greathall, stronghold, fortress-use the fortress from wc2 and make 3 tech levels out of it

Altar-Take altar of storm and replace orc with ogre.

Barracks

ogre cave- either make a cave or just get a rock and add holes for doors and windows. make like come out of the
windows

Upgrade center

Lumber mill

2 unit training center

worker- take an ogre and add peasant animations

3 heroes

5 units-make one of them riding rhino

These are my horde models that i need plz help me out so that i can complete my map. i will give +rep for these
models

heres the link-http://http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/war-races-113486/#post971152

Here are the alliance units that i need-http://http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/you-want-rep-i-want-models-lets-help-eachother-113459/#post970871

help will be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.