• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Spearmaster and Highshaman

Welcome to the Trolls brothers!!

-
Just check it xd, im to lazy to add a good description atm, ive to sleep xd
Previews
Contents

Shaman (Model)

Shaman portrait (Model)

Spear (Model)

Spearmaster (Model)

Spearmaster portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A fine model edit and a good addition to the troll models here. Good job.
Level 15
And why was my comment deleted? I gave constructive criticism to his model, and just added a little bit of passive-aggressive humor.

Level 21
Very nice. In my honest opinion, this should be a unit, though, not a hero. Also, the wrap on the face, and the overall shape of the helmet is a bit too messy at the moment. Likewise for the frost wyrm pauldron. The feathered cap is fantastic, though. :)
Ill upload the fixed face version when i finish my other variation of this model :)

And why was my comment deleted? I gave constructive criticism to his model, and just added a little bit of passive-aggressive humor.
Lol

Level 48
@Diegoit You should open the model in Magos Model Editor, go to Texture Editor and try removing all of the textures, one by one. If a texture is being used by a material, it will warn you, and you can spare it. If it is not being used by a material it will be removed with no warning message. That way you can quickly, and easily get rid of all of the unused textures. :)

Level 10
some animations are on an average and can be improve if you want. Finally a spear-wielder troll hero and love that jump throw