• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll models and skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there I'm new here, I'm trollxul and I'm making a Troll campaign at the moment so I need a lot of troll models. A few time ago I found a very cool skin it was a troll demon hunter,
here's the link:http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=2680&sid=d0248647c9c86ebbb2333a91936fb6b5

But there's a problem, when I download it and applicate it to the demon heunter, here's what happen:
Troll
So does anybody have this model on his pc and could give it to me? That would really help!
And as for any cool troll model that isn't on the site can you put the link here.
Thanks 8) [/url]

Level 3
firstly I would like any kinda troll (dark, ice, forest) but with a sword like the demon hunter or the blademaster, for example, the hero I want to make is called "Eogl the Cleaver" :twisted:
so if you know someone who has the skin i mentionned earlier, tell me or if you make skins yourself or if you know the place where I can get what I want :wink:

Level 3
well i cant skin, i model the most and i guess that i can make a troll (just a normal) and add the swords and anims just say what base troll you would like

Level 3
well, any kinda troll but maybe the forest trolls are the best with the animations I think :?
very cool that you make me a model, thanks! :D
well... let's see a forest troll basic warrior with the sword of the blade master or if it's possible, the demon hunter's blades :twisted:
thanks again

Level 3
well i will begin in a few days (big school project) Demonhunter blades and Demonhunter anims hmm maybe bladestorm dunno...or just troll anims? Armored or not?

Level 3
No I don't think so, I've tried many times and everytime in a folder in my hard drive, i've surely downloaded the wrong skin but that's the only link...

And as for the troll you can do him an armor but leather light armor :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.