1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Troll models and skins

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Trollxul, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi there I'm new here, I'm trollxul and I'm making a Troll campaign at the moment so I need a lot of troll models. A few time ago I found a very cool skin it was a troll demon hunter,
    here's the link:http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=2680&sid=d0248647c9c86ebbb2333a91936fb6b5

But there's a problem, when I download it and applicate it to the demon heunter, here's what happen:
    Troll
    So does anybody have this model on his pc and could give it to me? That would really help!
    And as for any cool troll model that isn't on the site can you put the link here.
    Thanks 8) [/url]

2. Black_Gobbo-dk

Black_Gobbo-dk

Resources:
    Resources:
    what kind of trolls is it that you want? different races (like dark trolls) or ranks like shamens and such?

3. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    firstly I would like any kinda troll (dark, ice, forest) but with a sword like the demon hunter or the blademaster, for example, the hero I want to make is called "Eogl the Cleaver" :twisted:
    so if you know someone who has the skin i mentionned earlier, tell me or if you make skins yourself or if you know the place where I can get what I want :wink:

4. Black_Gobbo-dk

Black_Gobbo-dk

Resources:
    Resources:
    well i cant skin, i model the most and i guess that i can make a troll (just a normal) and add the swords and anims just say what base troll you would like

5. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    well, any kinda troll but maybe the forest trolls are the best with the animations I think :?
    very cool that you make me a model, thanks! :D
    well... let's see a forest troll basic warrior with the sword of the blade master or if it's possible, the demon hunter's blades :twisted:
    thanks again

6. Black_Gobbo-dk

Black_Gobbo-dk

Resources:
    Resources:
    well i will begin in a few days (big school project) Demonhunter blades and Demonhunter anims hmm maybe bladestorm dunno...or just troll anims? Armored or not?

7. Noobie.Mapmaker

Noobie.Mapmaker

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    You may have imported the wrong skin, or downloaded the wrong one...
    Redownload the skin in a folder that you know you'll be able to find it in, then import it into the map.
    (''\(=.=)/'')

8. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    No I don't think so, I've tried many times and everytime in a folder in my hard drive, i've surely downloaded the wrong skin but that's the only link...

And as for the troll you can do him an armor but leather light armor :wink:

9. Black_Gobbo-dk

Black_Gobbo-dk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now the BETA is done he has got leather armor demonhunter blades, demonhunter anims and bladestorm anim :D

10. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's what I needed, thanks!
    I'm gonna begin in modeling too, maybe i'll make some good ones and you could use it :mrgreen:

11. Black_Gobbo-dk

Black_Gobbo-dk

Resources:
    Resources:
    good, im sorry that i havent teted it yet big school projekt but i will test it one of the following days and then you can get it :D

12. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    When i get it I can finally continue my campaign :)
    I have tons and tons of homeworks and other thing like that too why can't they leave us alone :D

13. Black_Gobbo-dk

Black_Gobbo-dk

Resources:
    Resources:
    the model has a bug with disappiiering weapons but ill fix that very soon and then its done :D

14. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok thanks a lot, are you going to putit on the site? if not here's my e-mail to send it to me
    trollxul@hotmail.com