• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Dragonhawks

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
So, I made some troll variations to the dragonhawk model. I've only made Amani and Drakkari as they are the only races that have and mount their own dragonhawks in WoW. If you want to add darkspear dragonhawks, for example, take the Amani and replace the textures for the original (the batrider's) in RMS. If you want to add green or blue dragonhawks to High elves, same approach.

These units use custom projectiles, provided below.

If anyone needs amani bats or drakkari bats, I can make them in 5 minutes as well.

For the standard red riderless dragonhawk models click here

Edit: fixed a small issue with the leg fur.
Previews
Contents

Amani Dragonhawk (Model)

Amani Dragonhawk icon (Icon)

Amani Dragonhawk missile (Model)

Amani Dragonhawk Portrait (Model)

Amani Dragonhawk Riderless (Model)

Amani Dragonhawk Riderless icon (Icon)

Amani Dragonhawk Riderless Portrait (Model)

Drakkari Dragonhawk (Model)

Drakkari Dragonhawk icon (Icon)

Drakkari Dragonhawk missile (Model)

Drakkari Dragonhawk Portrait (Model)

Drakkari Dragonhawk Riderless (Model)

Drakkari Dragonhawk Riderless icon (Icon)

Drakkari Dragonhawk Riderless portrait (Model)

Level 21
Nice!

For the unit it self, maybe the Trolls captured some Dragonhawks for their very own and stole some from the Blood Elves...
That's what they think...The Blood Elves I mean...

I like the coloring of the birds (especially purple one) but also must say that Drakkari never used dragonhawks...
It was just to take advantage of the fact that I already made a suitable model, and I was asked to make that colour in last post. You can also use the skin for the batrider if you prefer it, or use the snow dragonhawk for the elves in northrend missions.
I don't think I'll make gurubashi or farraki trolls with dragonhawks, though, that's too inconsistent.

Level 14
It was just to take advantage of the fact that I already made a suitable model, and I was asked to make that colour in last post. You can also use the skin for the batrider if you prefer it, or use the snow dragonhawk for the elves in northrend missions.
Oh, yeah, any colour variations are great. I just thought that reforged dragonhawks could be a great base for wind serpents:

windserpent2_black-rattle.jpg

Level 3
Really cool. If it isn't too much to ask though, would you be willing to show any more pictures or maybe even a video of how these models look and what they can do? For some reason, I can't see them in 3d on any of my web browsers. If not, I understand.

Really cool. If it isn't too much to ask though, would you be willing to show any more pictures or maybe even a video of how these models look and what they can do? For some reason, I can't see them in 3d on any of my web browsers. If not, I understand.
sure thing, uploaded a gif

Level 8
Good job.Like Troll Rider model very much. Look forward to more Troll Rider model. For example, Raptor Rider,Direhorn Rider,Devilsaur Rider,Skyscreamer Rider,Tiger Rider.