• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Assassin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Again, me and my friend cooperated to make a new troll.
This time, we made a troll assasin. Hope you like it.
I have now removed the "Spell blink" animation.

Keywords:
Troll assassin rogue kekekeke backstab
Contents

Troll Assassin (Model)

Troll Assassin (Model)

Reviews
21:53, 2nd Jul 2009 Pyritie: Fix the Decay bone anim so his swords don't stick out. I like what you did with the textures by the way. :D

M

21:53, 2nd Jul 2009
Pyritie: Fix the Decay bone anim so his swords don't stick out.

I like what you did with the textures by the way. :D

Level 3
After trying the model ingame I'd say magenta rags are fine, and there is more than enough TC already.
Some animations are a little stiff, considering it's actually a troll! (especially running animation)
And the troll's death sound keeps playing when it does secondary stand animation! :O
I'd personally prefer lots more animations :)

Except for these details I think the model is kickass, can't be too many trolls.
Will rate when model is confirmed done. atm 3/5

Edit: Considering it's a supposed hero more animations would be necessary

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Man whatta find!

This guy uses custom textures (-1). It's a Forest (not Jungle) Troll (-1). It has a super-weird Crypt-Lord thing going on, both using it's mesh and it's textures (-2)... But somehow it's really interesting & rather appealing.

A quick texture-swap to Jungle Troll (permission plz), and perhaps something about those Crypt Lord parts (but maybe even not...), and golly this is a neat model. Warden animations go very well here. Simple, common idea; impressively-unique execution.
3(.5)/5