• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Triple Hero Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2

Triple Hero Defense
created by Rushhour2 - Scale

Link to map: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/141080/

Map Info:

This defense isn’t just another hero defense. It is by far more!
I got the idea when playing Caedrus’ “The last tower” map.
It is also a singleplayer defense map, where your hero is a tower, defending a town against incoming waves of enemies.
The exciting and new gameplay caught me and challenged me.

In my map, you use one of three heroes to defend against the evil waves of enemies by tactically switching your heroes.
Each hero has it's own strenghts and weaknesses, has triggered abilities and needs to be integrated in the epic battle.

Fully playable –I call it Beta- and will be extended!

Features:

Fight you way through the map. Remember it is singleplayer and can be saved and later reopened at any time.
If you feel strong enough, press ESC to skip the remaining time and shorten your waiting time.

• challenging game play with three difficulty settings
  • 100 levels with two powerful bosses
  • a small but fine story line
  • great custom battle music
  • many ways to toggle settings ingame, e.g. the displayed damage
  • clever enemies with often unique triggered abilities
  • achievements which help and challenge users

Information:

Use the strength hero (F1) against machines. Knocking them over normal units will be a strong weapon.
Use the agility hero (F2) to fight most normal creeps.
Use the intelligence hero (F3) to fight casters and later flying enemies.

Defend the crystal in the center of the map. When you fight outside of the white circular area and enemies reach the crystal, you only have a limited amount of time to kill them before they damage the crystal.

Every round, the crystal throws out a magic essence which will transform into a talisman item. This talisman can be used in the specific region and slow and damage one line of enemies.

In the story line, you will notice that you advance in your ‘might level’. This adds new features to your abilities and makes your heroes grow even stronger. Read details up in the questlog.
I am deeply in need for some great names!

Strength hero: This slow and dump hero relies on its heavy attack.
-Knockback: A passive ability that will knock every attacked unit back. On collision with walls, normal units are damaged and machines are instantly killed! On collision between units, the normal units will be killed when colliding with machines or take damage when colliding with other units.
-AOE Knockback. The hero gets into a fury, moving faster than you could ever imagine, attacking wildly and receiving more damage. Also all units near the hero will be thrown back under the same conditions of the normal knockback.
-Matrix Jump: The time seems to pass slower when such a great mass is moving. Damages every unit in the target area by a percentage amount on landing.
-Ultimate: To be done...

Agility hero:
This rapid hero handles his blade with perfection. Attack normal units improves his weapon skill more and more, resulting in an ultimate when reaching full mastery. (weapon skill represented by mana points)
Always trying to be able to do some magic, the hero steals arcane points when hitting units with mana. The hero gets more and more astral and this is finally released either in a magic bloodlust or in a great headache.
But when hitting machines, the hero loses his sword mastery (-> his mana decreases)
-Bladefury: A chance on hit to summon a autofighting sword, do another combo critical hit or stun the target.
-Epic blades: Getting out his father's old sword, the hero is able to attack every unit in front of him and melt his way through the enemy lines.
-Bladestorm: Throws out deadly daggers, moves at maximum speed and has a chance of 50% to avoid attacks.
-Ultimate: Feeling so powerful and skilled, the hero has chances to do immense strikes at enemies, killing them instantaniously. This results in a loss of skill (=mana)

Intelligence hero:
The int hero only receives 25% from magic attacks and spells. Together with its ability to purge enemies directly or with its chain lightning, it is a dangerous caster killer.
-Purge: On every hit, the enemy gets burned a specific amount of mana and a percentage of this is transferred to the hero.
-Groundchain: Only works on non-mechanic ground units. They get damaged and additionally purged. On might level 1, the chain prefers jumping over to units with mana, on higher might levels it will haven even stronger improvements.
-Airchain: Only works on non-mechanic air units. Jumps from one unit to the next, purges and damages it.

Footman: Doesn't have any ability. Can be easily defeated with the agi hero.
Tank:
This is a machine which shouldn't be hit with the agi hero. Use the strength hero to knock it against other creeps or against a stone,...!
Shaman: A caster which buffs his allies with a bloodlust that increases their attack and movespeed. Can be easily killed with the int hero.
Sorceress: A weak caster that slows your move and attack speed. Rather kill it fast and with the int hero or you will have problems!
Marksman: This unit shoots from a safe distance with his rifle. Some shoots hit badly and stun you for a small amount of time.
Mortarteam: This machine shoots a slow missle which deals huge damage when hitting the hero directly. It can't attack when you are close to it, so it will try to run away!
Knight: This unit resurrects a fallen ally, but then shows that it rather prefers fighting in melee then casting spells.
Muradin: An old and forgotten paladin. The only ability that he couldn't forget was his "divine shield" which is cast on all nearby allies!
Archer: Fast and close to magic immune. Shoots a slowing arrow that poisons the hero. Kill it quick or it will make it easier for others to kill you!

Mojoboss: Continously casts hex (doesn't need mana); one hero will always be hexed so switch at the right time and smart! When it has enough mana it will cast a serpent ward that attacks you and a healingwave that heals allies. Its ultimate skill is the deadly voodoo. When cast, the hero and all allies in a great distance will get invulnerable. Search the mojo that the hero lost and which flew to a random spot in the middle-circle and kill it!

Murloc: A murloc is a weak normal creep, but you will rarely see one alone. If one dies all other murlocs around will get in a frenzy , more and more...
Frogbots: This machine looks like a frog. It controls the agi and int hero and lets it walk around strangly, stunning it occasionally and you will a lot of skill to control your hero. Switch to the strength hero to be immune to mind control (there isn't much in his head to control, you know )
Hydras: Good old Hydras. On death they split up in three smaller hydras which suffer more damage from magic attacks, but they are no casters and therefore you won't be able to steal mana!
Nagawitch: A caster that corrupts the ground for several seconds and makes you unable to switch between the heroes. Be careful, you will still select the other heroes, but it won't switch!
Seagiant: A normal but strong creep that has a heavy attack which knocks you back. A little revenge for all the creeps that were knocked around. Try not to have a wall in your back.
Turtle: Has a heavy armor which reflects melee damage. Try not to just knock it down but better shoot it from a safer distance.
Revenant: A caster which throws a magical dagger that damages directly and over time. Purge it down!

Sea Boss: A tricky and nasty boss. First, it will image all incoming units to look like murlocs. And then.. it will engage. Be careful when you hear the sound and see the mark: It will use one of his two deadly abilities.
If casting a great ball RUN away from it. Each hero is immune to one color (displayed ingame), but the color changes and the ball gets faster and faster. If it hits you when not having the right hero to the corresponding color, you will get damage, else the boss will take damage. The damage increases the longer you run away. The second ability will make two circles of balls spawn around the hero which rotate around him. Try not to be slowed by the blizzards and not to be hit by the balls! The boss itself is nearly immune to normal hits, it only takes damage from the flashback of his own abilities, the better you avoid them, the more damage. Kill the elementals it spawns!

Phoenix: Out of his ashes (or egg) it will be reborn after it died. Since the egg is mechanical you need to kill it by knocking it on others or the wall.
Aurastic: This caster bird has auras that increase allies`movespeed, attack rate und decrease enemies movespeed!
Angrybird: A caster bird which screams and buffs allies with an increased damage and casts a stunning and damaging bolt on the hero.
Gargoyle: When being below 33% the gargoyle morphs into a stoneform which regenerates extremly fast but which is vulnerable to the agility hero.
Birdbot: Like the frogbot, this bird controls the movement of the intelligence and agility hero. When breaking the connection by switching to the strength hero, the birdbot and all units within range will be damaged.
Mechbird: This flying machine is extremly strong and nearly impossible to be killed directly. But since it is connected to the earth over a crystal, it suffers damage the crystal receives from melee attacks.
Gyrocopter: Flying steady and without attack to the crystal, they will blow themself up when not stopped in time!

Screenshots:

The mighty forest:
Here you will encounter the first 35 levels. Finally meeting the mighty mojo troll.
190443-albums3594-picture32656.jpg

190443-albums3594-picture32659.jpg

Mysterious effects:
What are these fairys, flying around in the forest ?
190443-albums3594-picture32647.jpg

The battle zone:
No dust and blood here yet. Will it be yours or the enemies that paints the ground red?
190443-albums3594-picture32658.jpg

The hill:
Mighty birds will come this passage. Are you strong enough to survive up to level 100?
190443-albums3594-picture32657.jpg

Oh my god:
The first barrier falls. Seems like you and the crystal aren’t safe anymore.
190443-albums3594-picture32651.jpg

Here they come:
The battle begins, the first machines are on their way.
190443-albums3594-picture32655.jpg

That’s the first boss:
Playing on hard? Good luck then! Remember to kill the enemies and the mojo.
190443-albums3594-picture32648.jpg

Strength vs Murlocs:
They will appear in huge numbers, ready to drown you and mad about other murlocs’ death. Perhaps you need another tactic for them.
190443-albums3594-picture32644.jpg

The sea boss:
Has an evil laughter and doesn’t want to be killed at all.

190443-albums3594-picture32652.jpg

Frogbots …:
… you will learn to hate them!
190443-albums3594-picture32645.jpg

But this one:
Can’t be controlled and can jump behind nasty murlocs! 
190443-albums3594-picture32649.jpg

Change Log:

Added:
  • Achievements
  • Statisticboard
Fixed:
  • various bugs (texttags,…)

Credits:

I want to say thank you to:
-assasin_lord for his HeroGlow model
-Devine for his Autofighting Sword
-Vexorian for his TimerUtils-, IsWalkable-,BoundSentinel-Systems
-Jesus4Lyf for his Damage-,Event-, Indexing-Systems
-JetFangInferno for his Explosive-,Earth-,Ice-Tornado models
-DonDustin for his IceNova model
-Uzumaki.Minato for his Tenro Remix3
-WillTheAlmighty for his nuclear explosion
-Dionesiist for his PseudoHorror.blp skin
-CloudWolf for his Jaina-skin

-Selcuk Bor (MaestroRage) for the song Triumphant march (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/232562)
-David Orr for the song Heroic Confrontation (http://www.davidorr.net/Blog/?p=379)

-crackle, my brother, for testing, helping and adding ideas!

-Kobas- for being the first commentar (and hopefully adding a larger comment soon :D ) and for his description template!

Author's notes:

Easy difficulty should be beatable for most people.
I suggest playing on medium if you feel that you are able to learn quickly and able to control a hero.
Hard is a great challenge, even me who tested … well “often” … failed at some points.

Requests:
-Test the game, play the levels and give feedback and (constructive) critisim.
-Note I am no native speaker and typos aren't done because I am to lazy to get it right! :) Report any to me, also improvements in descriptions and explanations.
-Throw in ideas! Ideas for anything you would like to see or not to see, and tell me if you know nice names for units and heroes.
-Tell me if I missed to credit someone, though I am pretty sure my list is complete.

Thank you for reading.
+rep for every comment.

I hope you enjoy it! Please comment, you will do me a great favour!
Link to map: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/141080/

Last edited:
Before I start checking your map and telling ya what to improve/fix etc can you tell me why you used these 3 models:
Ogre Lord (Ogre)
Blademaster (Orc)
Jaina (Human)

I mean this is simple thing but why not to use these 3 for example!
Stone Giant
Warden
Keeper of the Grove
(I just love night elves I know :razz:)

I think that you understand what i wanted to say!

Level 2
I didn't choose them looking on their 'race'.
So, I simply love the blademaster. When I think of WC3 and epic battles I think of this model, so this is the hero that personifizes the stat 'agility'.

About the others: This was more a spontaneous decision. I still am unsure about the ogre. But it fits the dump, slow but still strong character. And the jump skill with its current animation only works for this unit, so I didn't try using other models. :D

I like the jaina model, but mainly because there wasn't much variety of caster models that would fit that. I tried druid of the talon (also with the skin someone uploaded here). Now I use the jaina model with another jaina skin.

So I'm pretty sure to keep the blademaster and the ogre. But Jaina could really be replaced... . The question is if I want to keep a girl in the team :D

Well thats why I want to have some feedback. :) I know my terraining art is pretty dump and to focus on aesthetics I will need some help from the artists here!

Level 2
Thanks! I'm looking forward towards your comment. ;)

And one question: Why can't crackle post in this thread? Well he posted, but he only sees his reply when being logged in with his account (it's a new account). I do not see anything, logged in or not.

185870-albums3216-picture31869.jpg

185870-albums3216-picture31868.jpg

Triple Hero Defense
Created by Rushhour2 - Scale ; Uploaded by: Rushhour2
Map size:
3.64 MB

185870-albums3216-picture31865.jpg

1st - Idea
2nd - Map Description <3
3th - Memory Leaks
4th - How you used Sound Manager
5th - Gameplay

185870-albums3216-picture31866.jpg

1st - Ingame Description / Custom GI
2nd - Terrain
3th - How you used Import manager

185870-albums3216-picture31867.jpg

Idea:

Idea is great, I like how different terrain can provide large number of different monsters, quests, improvements and so on!
Hero skills, game modes, commands, very nice!

Map description:

There is no need to comment this one!

Still I will post some links so other users can check them:
The importance of a Description [09 May 2009 17:41]ap0calypse
BB Code List: Click
Color List: Click
Map Description Templates
Need pictures for your map Description? - Come here!

Ingame description / Custom GI:

We can see lumber icon, food, Quest (F9) can be changed into Map Info for example!
Maybe different color for damage, that poor red isn't so good :D
Hints look ok, quest log is created nicely!

Loading Screen is poor, you should work on it a little more, add some border, write your name there, small change log or credits list!

Command buttons etc etc, whole game interface can be changed!

Multiboard look epic, I really like how you added icons, damage calculators and stuff into it!
Maybe you can add few more stuff there, something like current progress!

Here check this link, maybe will you learn some new stuff...
Polishing Your Game [24 May 2010 15:55]N1ghthawk

Terrain:

Even with large numbers of different tiles and doodads, terrain in generally looks very bad!
Large number of waterfalls must be changed with few larger ones :D, just resize them!
More than 60% of terrain is empty! Even with epic gameplay without good terrain there is no mark above 4 from me!
But because is this one still in progress scripts and systems come first right! I just hope that will you find someone or create epic terrain when you finish with all else :thumbs_up:

Some suggestions:
-Use custom imported doodads to create better terrain
-Use custom imported doodads to create tiles because there is no room for normal ones!
-Add large number of environment doodads
-Create more special effect doodads like that portals and lighting stuffs
-Create lightning doodads
-Create birds, place some neutral passive units!
-Resize trees, (use custom models ofc)
-Use rocks, shrubs, flowers and so on to hide blizzard cliffs
or
-Don't use blizzard cliffs :p

Here are some links again:

Beginners F.A.Q To Terraining [22 May 2009 21:18]iPeez
Creating a Dungeon Entrance [07 Oct 2009 14:07]X-OMG-X
Creating Rivers with Rolling Shores [31 Dec 2006 21:56]1337D00D
Editing Cliff Skins [02 Jan 2009 20:17]Argus
How to Make Easy Waterfalls [10 Nov 2009 08:38]RoboHippo
How to make good looking lava in WE [03 Feb 2010 13:50]Piwlady
How to remove Blight's green clouds [26 Oct 2009 04:11]Stathisdjs
iPeez's Complete Terraing Tutorial v1.0 [18 Jan 2009 18:38]iPeez
Natural Environments [30 Aug 2008 21:42]~Void~
Pathing - Everything about it [01 Jan 2010 18:33]Dr. Boom
Playable Terrain: Islands [06 Sep 2008 08:41]Belgarath
Playable Terrain: Overgrown Forests [03 May 2008 01:27]Belgarath
Polishing Your Game [25 May 2010 00:55]N1ghthawk
Terrain Overgoes - a small guide [28 Sep 2009 04:33]Belgarath
Terrain: Advanced Lighting [13 Feb 2008 05:41]~Void~
Terrain: Forest Cliffs [06 May 2007 11:48]Jattenalle
Terraining - Path by the Sea [16 Feb 2008 02:23]Belgarath
Terraining Tut. - Forests [04 Dec 2006 03:52]HernanG
The Ultimate Beginners Terrain Tutorial [12 Jun 2007 13:31]HermanTheGibbon
Various Terraining Tips! [17 Sep 2009 21:59]Revolve

Well I attached links to few tut here on THW and to their Authors!
Some are easy some are for advanced users!

Some have little to do with terrain some much more!
Pls at least scroll down each one just to check pictures!

If you really want to learn how to terrain, check also other sites like
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/
http://www.wc3c.net/
and others...

open maps, check terrain contest etc etc, check terrain board and people showcases, explore user albums, search Hive... You can always ask some user for help, join to Chat room sometimes (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/apps.php?p=gochat)

:razz: 2 Much work to do right...

Triggers:

Everything is created with scripts!
Because I don't know Jass and vJass very well I won't bother ya with this one!
Still some created GUI triggers look very well!

I will still attach links to GUI tutorials so maybe some new users can check:

2D Array Tutorial [10 Aug 2008 11:13]TriggerHappy
A Collection of GUI Systems > Basic to Advanced (Incomplete) [27 Aug 2008 19:36]Kwah
Advanced votekick tutorial just 6 triggers needed [06 Jan 2008 02:46]marcotjuhhhh
Aquiring Abilities with Items [09 Dec 2007 11:29]PiCkstix
Array Tutorial [13 May 2005 15:10]Draqz
Arrow Key Movement / Camera System [14 Nov 2007 22:32]OneEight7even
Basic Memory Leaks [03 Jan 2006 07:48]Ralle
Basic Triggering [03 Jan 2006 07:11]Ralle
Basics of a Cinematic [28 Aug 2006 09:02]Archian
Basics of a Dialog [06 Mar 2007 17:09]Orc_Tamer
Basics of Trigger Enhancing Spells [26 Nov 2006 07:53]Daelin
Basics of Triggers [03 Apr 2007 14:40]Archian
Buying abilitys [08 Aug 2007 14:55]Parrothead
Chapter 1 - Static shapes (GUI) [26 Nov 2006 08:16]Daelin
Chapter 2 - Dynamic Effects (GUI) [26 Nov 2006 08:05]Daelin
Coloured Names [26 Dec 2009 23:20]sPy
Complete and Concise GUI Tutorial [27 Dec 2008 16:56]Zypher
Complete GUI Trigger Index/List [20 Oct 2006 09:17]Knights
Create a sucessfull timer with window (reuploaded) [07 Sep 2008 09:05]Cheezeman
Create precise timing cinematic using real variable [22 Apr 2009 21:54]Septimus
Creating a First Person Camera [06 Aug 2008 06:58]Magamdy
Creating a Hero Pick System: The Easier Way. [30 Dec 2007 11:51]Shantari
Creating a Votekick System [07 Nov 2007 21:34]1)ark_NiTe
Creating Easy Multi-User Quests [15 Aug 2007 10:02]The_Big_S
Creating Enterable/Exitable Houses [25 Feb 2008 19:49]Tekal
Creating some basic abilities [22 Apr 2007 04:45]paskovich
Creep Respawn (GUI) [13 Apr 2008 16:05]SkriK
Difficulty System - The Easy Way [05 Jun 2009 16:39]hunalexnl
Dynamic Values Storage [25 Mar 2009 12:28]Kingz
Essentials Tutorial [22 Aug 2009 06:25]Deuterium
Exploration of Vertex Coloring [20 Jan 2007 11:45]chovynz
Flexible Arrow Key Movement System [23 Apr 2010 16:03]RazorbladeRay
Full Menus and Buttons Toturial [15 Apr 2008 05:57]xXCRIMINALXx
Game Caches [18 Mar 2006 06:18]Bob27
Gamespeed Keys [04 Oct 2007 14:22]Saitek009
GUI - Hero Click-Selection (Advanced) [04 Oct 2007 13:27]Fulla
Hashtables and MUI [26 Jun 2009 11:54]wyrmlord
Hero Defense Template [25 Jan 2008 23:02]vnakira
Hero Selection Systems [20 Aug 2007 06:33]Eleandor
Hero Selection Systems [23 Mar 2007 15:03]Tonks
How to begin in triggering, for the complete noob [24 Jan 2009 12:45]hawk_767
How to make a Chain spell (GUI Version) [13 Aug 2006 12:09]Daelin
How to make a Find that Person Quest. [11 Apr 2008 11:27]Dark Hunter1357
How to Make Buildable Gates [20 Apr 2008 16:48]Mashintao
How To Make Item Recipes [16 May 2007 09:29]Tooolbox
How to make Professions [14 Sep 2008 06:59]Airandius
How to make slow motion special effects [28 Nov 2007 15:27]nathanman
How to trigger Auto-cast (Arrow) Abilities [26 Apr 2010 14:05]Stonebludgeon
IDS (Infinite Number of Item Classes) [29 Mar 2010 06:59]-Kobas-
Introduction To Trigger-Enhancing Spells [27 Jul 2004 13:32]whitenights
Item-drop-system [06 Mar 2009 11:05]SlayerII
Leaderboards [10 Aug 2006 06:18]Archian
Lumber/Food Clock [25 Oct 2009 06:44]Arowanna92
Making a full TD [Reviewed: Ralle] [27 Jun 2008 12:51]Ostaph13
Making a Grenade Type Spell [14 Jul 2008 20:07]PrisonLove
Making a Maze [11 Feb 2009 11:40]DarkLordX
Making an Open Rpg [12 Jan 2006 01:43]Ralle
Making any Spell Autocasting [15 Mar 2006 13:49]Ralle
Making Elevators [25 Nov 2008 06:58]cool_is_i
Multi-Instancible GUI Spell Making [26 May 2007 11:56]wyrmlord
Multiboard Counter [30 Dec 2008 09:30]Squiggy
Multiboards [11 Apr 2006 04:41]Bob27
Multiple Creep Spawn System [12 Apr 2007 07:05]DoOs_101
Off-site Tutorials [14 Sep 2009 12:52]Pyritie
Point To Point Unit System [25 Jan 2009 22:59]rover2341
PSN Hero Selection [23 Nov 2007 06:52]Kieve
Quests [22 Feb 2006 23:15]Bob27
RDZ's Incredible Item Stacking System of Doom [05 Oct 2005 12:28]Rao Dao Zao
Reviving Heroes at a Changeable Region [23 Mar 2010 00:35]dOT145
Save/Load Compression [28 Aug 2008 08:02]Hoernchen
Simple Triggered Hero Artificial Intelligence in GUI [02 May 2007 03:38]DenZel94
Spells - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [25 Jul 2004 13:27]The_Raven
Spells Importing Tutorial [26 Nov 2006 07:58]Daelin
Stacking Items [21 Dec 2007 11:36]DigitalDemon
Starting with GUI [21 Mar 2008 06:51]Lord_of_sausage
TaaZ's Item System [26 Jul 2005 21:08]TaaZ
The mysteries of the Spellbook [27 Apr 2007 13:36]Diablo-dk
Torch System [25 Jan 2009 15:27]Belgarath
Variables [03 Jan 2006 08:37]Ralle
[GUI] Efficient Arrays - Multiinstanceabilty for Timers, Custom Values, and more [27 Aug 2008 12:04]PurplePoot
[Reviewed: BlinkBoy] Understanding triggers and creating them. [20 Aug 2008 15:52]Zypher
Off Topic :D said:
I want to say that I posted only GUI tutorials that can be found on THW you can also visit many other sites like wc3c or the helper net etc etc...
Why GUI, well I know Jass a little, I can understand but I can't explain it, so I posted only stuff that I can help you with!
Also if someone see that some new tutorials are uploaded or maybe deleted tell me so I can fix list, thanks!

Memory Leaks:

I guess there is none :D

How you used Import Manager:

Grrr sound files ruin everything!
Heroic_Confontation.mp3 has 128 kbit -> reduce that to 56 it will save a lot of space!

How you used Object Editor:

Everything is organized nicely :thumbs_up:

How you used Sound Editor:

You used sound in your map and that is ok!
Epic effect for each different action!

Gameplay:

Gameplay is really great
Abilities are epic, jump, crushing units with thanks, lightning effects, different sound, dude this is really awesome!
I wont write much about good stuff I always somehow comment bad things :xxd:

Game commands like -camera, -texts, -music can be added into one option dialog button :D
Player can press "Esc" pick one of these and change settings just like he does now!

-You can add more difficulties
(Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Insane, Horror)

-You can add more modes
(Rush, just defend while creep don't stop spawning and incoming)
(Normal, well normal)
(etc etc)

-You can add races for both human player and computers
Human:
(Humans: Paladin, Archmage, Siege Golem)
(Orc: Blademaster, Far Seer, Ogre)
(Night Elf: Demon Hunter, Keeper of the Grove, Stone Giant)

Computer
(Bandits: Bandit, Dark Wizard, Catapult)
(Demons: Demon Warrior, Demon Conjurer, Infernal Machine)
(Naga: Naga Hunter, Naga Siren, Sea Turtle)

I used unit normal names so you can understand what I wanted to say!
You can add different abilities or events for each race creating awesome gameplay!

Simple setup at start can create different game each time!

This map is really awesome project so far, you can find awesome: systems, spells, abilities and ideas here!
Still I can't give nice vote and rate map because it isn't uploaded yet!
I honestly like your map, spells are nice, there is no lag, idea is really awesome!
You just need to improve game interface and terrain at first place, then some minor stuff just like that above!
There is 2 much to write about this one, I have large number of ideas, but I just don't want to give you 2 much work to do!
I will say once again!
As soon as you finish with 2 bad things: game interface and terrain you can upload this one for sure!

And for the end my last words:

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:
Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.
The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.

A few other tips that might help too:
-Always search first! Did I already mention THAT?
-When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
-Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
-If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

For new users:
If map isn't finished jet, use Map Development forum for that! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

I hope that my comment helps even a little so you can improve your map, if you want to know more, or just simple ask for something else I will try to help for sure!

Final mark:
185870-albums3216-picture31874.jpg

185870-albums3216-picture31876.jpg

Last edited:
Level 1
Summary: Strenghes and weaknesses of your heroes

Mage: name
General:
• Caster
• No armor
• Fast movement speed
• Normal-fast attack speed