• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Triggered Spell: Black Hole Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm trying to create a custom gui spell called Black Hole for my hero arena. What it does, is it summons a unit at the target point, and every second moves every unit within 300 range into the black hole, however, this isnt working. What I have done, is created 2 different triggers, and spells, (one spell to summon the black hole, one to bring all units into the black hole)

Here are the triggers:

• Dark Vortex
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to shadow void dummy cast
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 300.00 of (Position of (Casting unit)) matching (((Picked unit) is A structure) Equal to False)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Position of (Casting unit)))
        • Else - Actions
That is the trigger for the spell that the dummy casts. The "shadow void dummy cast" is just a warstomp with no cooldown, and no mana.

This is the trigger that makes the dummy unit cast the spell:
  • CastDark
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Dummy [Black Hole))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp
Nothing is working. I can summon the black hole, but it won't do anything. If anyone could find out the source of the problem, that would be great, +rep

EDIT: Solved. Can't have Locust on the unit in order to be able to cast spells.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.