• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Trigger to change item description and stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, is there any trigger which allow me to change item description/stats/name including color tags and other stuff, and maybe additional trigger which let me create item which doesnt exist in editor yet? Please answer asap thanks :)

Level 1
so if I want to add something like socketing to my map, and lets say I have like 50( well there is way more than that) items and each can have between 1-4 sockets(which is like 250 items from 50 basic items), also like 50 gems in map, and each gem give different stat bonus, my only option is to make like 10000 items in editor with all possible combinations?

Level 5
Yep. That's the only possible method.
Everything else is impossible.

Last edited:
Level 5
Nope, thats no sarcasm.
Blizzard is too lazy to create a function for that :)

btw
additional trigger which let me create item which doesnt exist in editor yet?

Is possible, but can not be used when ingame. Only on map reopen(in World Editor).
It's called ObjectMerger. Tutorial here

Level 1
Thanks but that is not what I need :) I will have to make a lot of items then lol

@EDIT:

After all I decided to check the link you gave me, but I cannot download JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d because link expired or is wrong, when i google it, I also cant find it so its not possible to use what you posted here :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.