• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Trigger Set Current gold to won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I'm working on an update version of one map from my campaign Curse of the Forsaken, and I'm having a problem with this trigger.

• Events
    • Player - Player 6 (Orange)'s Current gold becomes Less than or equal to 1000.00
  • Actions
    • Player - Set Player 6 (Orange) Current gold to 2000
It used to work fine in the original version, but now it won't work at all. It actually works for ally AIs, but it won't work for enemy AIs. The only things I changed in the map so far are some terrain and the intro cinematic, though I doubt any of these two things have anything to do wth this. Anyone know what might be causing that?

Level 25
You can have all players in the same trigger, just set the events to Player 1, 2, 3, 4, Current gold becomes less than 1000

Player - Set Player (Triggering Player) Current gold to 2000.

The action works, the problem is on your end :) .

Level 27
You can have all players in the same trigger, just set the events to Player 1, 2, 3, 4, Current gold becomes less than 1000

Player - Set Player (Triggering Player) Current gold to 2000.

The action works, the problem is on your end :) .

Yeah, I know the problem is on my end, I just don't know what's causing it. Guess I'll just make a different trigger, I'll try out the one you suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.