• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi i need a quick answer...

What ive done so far..
  • <Trigger Name Here>
    • Events
    • Unit - A unit begins effect of a spell
    • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) equal to <Your Ability Here>
    • Actions
    • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses)))) damage of attack type Spell and damag
I want to make, but cant...
  • <Trigger Name Here>
    • Events
    • Unit - A unit begins effect of a spell
    • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) equal to <Your Ability Here>
    • Actions
    • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (1.00 x (Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spell and damag
How can i make 1.00 x, have the trigger but i want to could make 2.00 x and 3.00 x:vw_wtf:

Last edited:
Level 15
I'm going to assume you want the ability to deal damage based on your intelligence, the multiplier being equivalent to the ability's level? In that case, you would simply do something like this:

• Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Triggering unit), dealing ((Real((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)))) x (Real((Strength of No unit (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.