• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[TRIGGER perhabs JASS] an question about a leader/multiboard showing teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
we are makeing a map and i was thinking if it is possibel to make an leaderboard/multiboard there show who there are in teams and who is not.

its a builder based game with the "-ally" funktion.

is it possibel to make a board there show whic players there have gone in "-ally" together so you know who you are agenst...

hope someone can give me an answar ^^

best regards

Wuss

Level 28
  • Player Group - Pick every player in Force[1] and do actions
    • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer == (Picked Player) then
    • Multiboard - show multiboard
    • Custom script: ifend
It should be about correct :p
You need to use a force, set every player who is allied in the same force and then use this function above.

Level 8
what does
page.gif
Custom script: ifend do?

Level 4
thanks but the game has the "-ally" ability so you can change ally/force all the time. thats allso why i would like the multiboard to show who is in wich team/force.

Status
Not open for further replies.