• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Trigger or ability? help me on a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
ok if you know any of these maps im in luck
ok
-soldiers
-halo CTF
-warlock
...thats all i can think of but the way they attack is what im looking for

~in soldiers (i think) you right click and it shoots but it uses gold as ammo and lumber as grenades

~in halo CTF you press A then click where you want your bullets to go

~warlock is an ability but just like the regaler attack in that you aim and shoot (hope you hit)

is that something you can have done in Object editor or are these triggers?

LOOKING FOR HELP!
im creating a zombie killer game that you have to aim and shoot and you don't have auto aim its skill or death.
if you are interested please contact me im an ok map maker but you cant go making a map all alone because you will always mess up if you are still a little new at map making.
BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!
i need help and my friend i usually work on maps with never gets on any more
and don't worry if you do most of the work then your name will go first.
i am not going to run off with this shit and if you do well have fun with proving you where the original starter of this map cause of THIS!!! right here
but if interested contact me asap.
thanks for you cooperation. have a nice day =]

Level 17
Soldiers: When you right click you actually order your unit to move. When you order your unit to move the movement system overrides the movement and instead launches a grenade / fires weapon to the target location.

I haven't played Halo CTF and Warlock so I won't give you superstitions now.

Level 2
i am a newb at most of this stuff but i thought that when you edit the spell you can just turn off homing, and then you have to aim to kill...or be killed. (like in warlocks)

Level 6
we both where right about the shooting.
is there a way to make a trigger for this or is it just haveing to switch stuff arond to make it so you can just PRES (A) the shoot in that direction and not have to click on a unit to shoot

Attachments

• Soldiers Load.JPG
    Soldiers Load.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.