• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger-Ai Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I need help with the map im making, I use TfT editor but convert it to RoC

It's a zombie style map where zombies spawn and attack a random player owner unit in the entire map.

It's a sort of attack/move trigger.

If you can help me at making it ex: zombies will attack all the thing to reach the heroes (target priority) If the hero is protected by buildings, zombies will destroy them to reach the heroes.

Also i need it to not leak, It is already in a good shape but i just need it to be perfected. Contact me if you want to help me! I can send you map if you ask.

(Sorry if i made errors my english is not that well)

Level 3
well this is kinda the basics... i know how to do that, but a normal attack/move trigger just get all laggy and zombies just act stupid like that. anyway thank you for posting

Level 4
try: [trigger=Attack Loop]Attack Loop
Events every 30 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Pick Every unit owned by player[owner of zombie]
If/Then/Else loop actions
If a unit type of picked unit is a zombie
Then Order picked unit to attack - move to position of hero
Else Do nothing[/trigger]

Level 4
Hi, I need help with the map im making, I use TfT editor but convert it to RoC

It's a zombie style map where zombies spawn and attack a random player owner unit in the entire map.

It's a sort of attack/move trigger.

If you can help me at making it ex: zombies will attack all the thing to reach the heroes (target priority) If the hero is protected by buildings, zombies will destroy them to reach the heroes.

Also i need it to not leak, It is already in a good shape but i just need it to be perfected. Contact me if you want to help me! I can send you map if you ask.

(Sorry if i made errors my english is not that well)
hey I like zombie maps maybe we can help each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.