• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

trigger help/request (willing to pay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is anyone willing to team up with me on a map I've been making?
I need towers like in legion td and it's just way above my skill level to trigger.
As well as just about every other major trigger to get the game actually "working"...
I have been creating a massive unit/upgrade list and balancing them, and it's coming along really nicely.
The vision at a glance: It's basically like a legion td 1v1 or 2v2 map with a gladiator theme (if this sounds like something you would be willing to help me with) edit: 1v1 or 2v2 as in the player made towers/units actually fight each other, not waves of creeps.

I probably can't pay much, and this is up for negotiation how much someone would expect for this type of work. But know that I am an extremely honest person, and willing to try to arrive at a price both of us find fair. would give whoever is willing to help full credit on the triggers and credit making the game actually playable in the title screen, and treated as a second map creator of said map and crediting them the entirety of their work. Payment could be worked out easily through something like paypal, I would obviously not pay the full amount until the triggers are working but willing to put down a deposit or % of the total pay.

The unit balancing aspect (that I would be handling by default) will not really be completed for another several weeks as of this moment so if anyone is interested you have time to message me or think about it. Unit balancing and design is another aspect I'm willing to talk about depending on how involved the potential map making partner wants to be on the creative aspect of the project. I'm hoping we can connect via discord if your interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.