• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger (GUI) Request - Car Movement System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone!
I looked for triggers with car movement system but I didn't find anything. :eekani:
Can anybody please help me with that? If somebody will, I promise I'll make a map with it and sure I will give credits.

Details:

-Try to write the system directly here on hive and not in a sample map. EXAMPLE:

• Init
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
-How does the system works (Which I tried to make but I didn't have luck): When you point the unit (car) to move somewhere, it starts with a low speed (movement speed) and goes faster and faster (changes its movement speed). That's what I want.
-For the unit (car) selection in the trigger editor, just create a variable (So I will select the units)

I couldn't explain better because I'm not English, but I have a faith and I hope that somebody will help me. I know it's not even hard, but I can't do it. (I tried.)

Many thanks if somebody will help me with that!
(This could be a 5 minutes work)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.