• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
It seems that this trigger causes the unit ordered to move to disappear shortly after arriving at the destination, I have no clue why, a trigger just like this one was used a while before this one occurs with the same units. I'm baffled, but thats because i'm a noob :D

• Events
  • Unit - Elana 0157 <gen>'s life becomes less than 32000.00
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Elana 0157 <gen> named Elana: Play no sound and display Oh troublesome whel... Modify duration: Add 3.00 and wait.
  • Wait - 1.00 seconds
  • Animation - Play Elana 0157 <gen>'s spell animation
  • Special Effect - Create special effect attached to the chest of Rogue Demon 0003 <gen> using Ability\Spells\Undead\Web\Web_AirTarget.mdl
  • Unit - Pause Rogue Demon 0003 <gen>
  • Wait - 0.20 seconds
  • Unit - Order Elana 0157 <gen> to Move To (Center of run point 2 <gen>)
  • Wait - 5.00 seconds
  • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created spell effect)
  • Unit - Unpause Rogue Demon 0003 <gen>
  • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Nevermind - Solved.

Last edited:
Level 6
Well, even though it's fixed, I want to report two leaks that Leak Check found.

(Line: 8) (Word: 3) Special Effect Leak
Special Effect - Create special effect attached to the chest of Rogue Demon 0003 <gen> using Ability\Spells\Undead\Web\Web_AirTarget.mdl
Special Effect - ^Leak

(Line: 11) (Word: 9) Location Leak
Unit - Order Elana 0157 <gen> to Move To (Center of run point 2 <gen>)
Unit - Order Elana 0157 <gen> to Move To ^Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.