• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Trigger Difficulty - Change unit model OR Change unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Out of the back of my mind, I came up with an idea to throw in as an easter egg for my RPG. I think it is kind of silly, but I still want to go through with it.

Anyway, what I am trying to do is whenver the player says "cluck", all the footmen (and only footmen!) in the map turn into chickens until they say cluck again. I can replace units and such, but not with the condition that it is a footman.

I copied a footman unit in the object editor and changed the model (and only the model!) so that it would be exactly the same. Could anybody help out?

Thanks!

~Saryeit

Level 27
You can use replace all units of type footman...
  • Events
    • Player 1 (Red) types in a message matching cluck
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Custom Script - call bj_WantDestroyGroup = true
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of Unit Type Footman) and do Replace Picked unit with Chicken, using the old unit's relative life and mana.
I'm pretty sure that's all correct.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.