• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Trigger bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi i got problem. I got triggers. They were working yesterday but now they do nothing. Please help thanks :)

Region System

PS: This is coming later for multiplayer RP maps-you can lock your parcel and noone else can build there-I hope i can do that :)

• Cast Flag
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Place Flag
    • Actions
      • Set Flag_Place_Point = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Create 1 Region Point for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Flag_Place_Point facing Default building facing degrees
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Flag_Place_Point)
  • Self Destruct
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Self Destruct
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
  • Create Region
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Create Region
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Region Point
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- Adding points, removing and adding abilities --------
          • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to Region_UnitGroup[Region_Count]
          • Set Region_Point1[Region_Count] = (Position of (Casting unit))
          • Unit Group - Add (Target unit of ability being cast) to Region_UnitGroup[Region_Count]
          • Set Region_Point2[Region_Count] = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Region_UnitGroup[Region_Count] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Remove Create Region from (Picked unit)
              • Unit - Add Break Region to (Picked unit)
          • -------- Creating Region it self --------
          • Set Region[Region_Count] = (Region(Region_Point1[Region_Count], Region_Point2[Region_Count]))
          • -------- Setting players --------
          • Player Group - Add (Owner of (Casting unit)) to Region_Owners[Region_Count]
          • -------- Counting --------
          • Set Region_Count = (Region_Count + 1)
        • Else - Actions
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Casting unit)))) the text: You must cast it on...
  • Break Region
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Break Region
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 0 to Region_Count, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Region_UnitGroup[(Integer A)] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Casting unit) Equal to (Picked unit)
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Region_UnitGroup[(Integer A)] and do (Actions)
                    • Loop - Actions
                      • Unit - Remove Break Region from (Picked unit)
                      • Unit - Add Create Region to (Picked unit)
                • Else - Actions
          • For each (Integer B) from (Integer A) to Region_Count, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set Region_Owners[(Integer B)] = Region_Owners[((Integer B) + 1)]
              • Set Region_Point1[(Integer B)] = Region_Point1[((Integer B) + 1)]
              • Set Region_Point2[(Integer B)] = Region_Point2[((Integer B) + 1)]
              • Set Region_UnitGroup[(Integer B)] = Region_UnitGroup[((Integer B) + 1)]
              • Set Region_Count = (Region_Count - 1)

Last edited:

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
At first, copy your category Region system, close map, create new one and paste your category there.
For sure your 2 first triggers should run properly, and when i was testing your map nothing worked. I reimported them to new map, and they worked properly.

That bug with 'forgetting' happens to me also from time to time, reimporting usually helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.