• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tree Tag out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hopefully you made all of those changes we talked about? Would you mind making a breif list of all the stuff you did to it?

Level 7
ill test when i have the time but i really dont think ill notice a difference (played tree tag only 1 time)

Level 8
I have some ideas:

- No camper towers.
- A mercenary for inf's: a "Forest destructor" (Goblin woodcutter),
- A item for inf's: (Potion of fire) Destroyes a VERY LARGE area of a wood. But the wood will regrow after 30 sec.
- Inventory, items and shops for Ent's.
- Somehow give a greater chance for the inf's to win (they never win)
- When the inf's wait for their deployment in the start of the game there could be a tips about how to catch the Ent's.
- Maybe adding a building maximum.
- Making a way to view the Ent's "Invisible Tree" (true sight) or atleast make a hint for the noobs who don't know that there exists invis. trees.
- The Ent's hero "Smokey the Bear's" skill to summon Tree fighters should not destroy the trees (his job is of cause to protect the forest not to destroy so he can make Tree fighters)

Level 12
There are no more towers. I win everytime I am an infernal, I have also seen others win before, so you must play with morons. Also the invis tree bug is no longer applicable.

Level 12
You could label the Infernals as summoned and then have a skill (like Abolish Magick) that deals extra damage to them. Also you could easily make weapons for the hero that deal extra damage to infernals and trees.

Level 2
Never heard of treetag. I am about to download it. Wonder if the name is descriptively accurate? Hmm... Only time will tell.

(Deleted like 5 useless lines that could be considered spam.)

Level 1
He ralle, i noticed when i tried out your new tree tag map, when you kill a ent you still dont get any money. And btw if you want to give the infernals a better chance to win give them the reveal skill, that is all they need. Even though there is a crystal ball, the reveal skill is way better. Just my thoughts on your tree tag

Status
Not open for further replies.