• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Model Pack [Horror Theme]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I would like to have a creepy tree model for my horror map. I didn't come up with the title yet.. I prefer this pine trees of this map but the author was inactive. If any of you know where to find such this kind of trees please send it to me.

RotV%202.jpg

Level 3
I think today is your lucky day because I believe I have the model you're looking for. I'm using it in my in development map [Arena] - Vampire Hunters. Let me know if this model is what you were trying to find!

path is FinePine.blp

Attachments

• FinePine.blp
    51.1 KB · Views: 61
  • FinePine1.mdx
    26.4 KB · Views: 66
  • FinePine3.mdx
    12 KB · Views: 42
Level 3
KeK.
Thanks Bud.. I played your Vampire Hunters Map. It was a good map.. That's why i requested this creepy trees. Btw is this Marshmalo Trees or you got it on some sort of sources where you can get this models? Can i have a link where you get them??

Status
Not open for further replies.