• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Chopping (Sound-changing) Issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok im working on a new map its going to be crazy fun. And I created a custom rock chunk destructible then I made it targeted as a tree so my peasants can harvest it as lumber but when my peasants try and harvest it, the sound effects are the sound of a regular tree chopping, so its not very cool. How can I change this to something like metal medium bash. Ive tried lots of stuff nothing seems to work. :cry:

Level 4
Ok actualy it doesnt work. It only works for me I tried testing it with a friend and it didnt work for him but I could still hear the sound effects.

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 4
Man you hawe to go to sound editor change the sound and create the triger that
  • Sound
  • Events
    • Peasant 000<gen> Is issued an order targeting an object
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Attacked unit)) Equal to High Elven farm 3
  • Actions
    • Sound - Play WyvernCageDeath1 <gen>
    • ------- Elven farm 3 change its model to your chunks and for Peasant 0000 set a variable Worker and make it unit-type -------
  • Under stand?
{EDIT}
Where is thanks?
If it doesn't work store the sound in the map cache

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.