• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Traqui Obelisks (and other stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, really enjoying the map and so far i have figured out most things, however:

In the SW Part of the Map their are four obelisks, inspecting them yields the message that they can be interacted with a certain item, however i have no clue what that item may be.

also bonus questions:

1. Is their any way to interact with the skeleton orc behind the volcano? Tried many different things howver nothing worked out so far.

2. Gameplay question, do different sources of "reduce damage taken by x" stack? Talking about flat amounts here like 50% of your armor plus 25 from bel shan shield etc.

3. I remember typing balu then ra into the chat made something happen in earlier versions, dont remember what though, now i found a ghost which utters the phrase when interacted with, is this some kind of easter egg or can this be used somewehere?

4. I found a "Mark of the Ancients" or something close to it, however i found no use for it, does this item serve a purpose?

Thanks for the awesome map

Level 2
That thread answered #1 and #4 of my questions, thanks for that. However, i got a new question, does the "Relic" tooltip on items serve any purpose? Like can they be used to interact with certain NPC's?

Status
Not open for further replies.