1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Transilvania

Submitted by Sherkan1
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is the idea:
In the Transilvan strange thing has began to happen.
The Werewolf and Vampire has began the war,but is only begin.
I have inspired by the map Werewolf-Transylvan.
In this map objectiv is simple:
If you are human protect the city from invader.
If you are werewolf hunt and kill vampire and his army.
If you are vampire try to destroy the human city and be careful from werewolf attack.
When you begin the game vampire ,werewolf and human are enemy,but a hide destroyer force is in destroyed city of the map.
When the mystery force open the portal a massive army come to destroy all the team of the map ,Werewolf,Vampire and Human make a alliance to survive.
The game mode is simple:
Human you begin with a villager (main hero and constructor) ,with this villager construct a town hall (main building)and a farm(main gold resource)make army fast the mystery force can come is in the map with more form.
Werewolf start with hero(DarkFang),main and single training build of werewolf(Werewolf Training Ground),with some troop and some elite warrior.
Vampire start with hero(Name is random name of dreadlord),main and single training build of vampire(Crypt)and some vampire and vampire messenger.
If a soldier die his body spawn a vampire.
If a villager die his body spawn a werewolf.
If a human hero die(excluding villager)his body spawn the dead form of hero.
These version is last of my map Transilvan I fixed many bugs(farm,fountain of heal etc.).
I add to this map more than 50 model.
The spell has been edited with special efects trigger.
Credits for this map:Sherkan1(I make the all trigger,units,events,team,fixed bugs etc.),
Lord_Zet.(make the terrain and all doodads of the map)
IMPORTANTS THINGS:The mystery force attack the human city so train fast soldier.
Vampire when time is 6:00 the door of the castel is closed,at time 18.00 the door of castel is open.
Sorry for my English I m from Roumania
FIVE EVENTS OF MAPS:
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Keywords:
Demon,Transilvan,Werewolf,Vampire,Human
Contents

Transilvania (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [IMG] Date: 2012/May/11 19:42:54 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone...
  1. Sherkan1

Sherkan1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I can't make any map because my brother do not like I to play War3.:vw_sad:

2. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So if you can't make any maps, this means you didn't make this one, right?

Right.

3. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    My Review:

Terrain:
    Bad
    Very plain, random placement if tiles and they look very bad, random placement of trees, lack on environment doodad, the bridge on the middle of the map placed badly. Rocks, shrubs cattail and bushed on a tiles is very unnatural.

Good
    Err..

Gameplay

Nothing special like the other transilvan map those spammed units, gold and lumber even made the gameplay uglier,(the one I played have no custom doodads and have very low filesize so that is a automatic - point) you just added custom models
    Bad:
    Good:

Management:
    Bad
    Used basic blizzard tooltips
    No custom heroes(you used blizz neutral heroes)
    Some Icons doesn't fit the model
    No Information on the quest log

Good
    All resource imported is used.

AI:
    No AI

My Rating 1/5