• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tranquil Isles

Tranquil Isles

Created by z.ky

Map Info:

This is a melee 2vs2 map. This was not concepted for TFT, so there is no Tavern.

There is not much room to build, and I wanted to make it a little bit difficoult, so there are obstacles (trees, rocks) wich hinder your view, making it difficoult to see you around and move.

All creeps are random, that means that you could find different neutral creeps from game to game, makin' it more interesting.

All item drops have a chance (15%, 30% for books) to drop no item.

Some else stuff about map:

- 2 Mana Fountains
- 1 Health Fountain
- 2 Shops
- 2 Goblin Labs

Screenshots:

An Overview

218970-albums5648-picture58920.jpg

Some in-Game Screens

218970-albums5648-picture58924.jpg

218970-albums5648-picture59029.jpg

Author's notes:

I hadn't the opportunity to test this map yet, so I hope it is balanced, as I wanted it to be.

Keywords:
Tranquil, Isle, Isles, melee, 2, vs.
Contents

Tranquil Isles (Map)

Reviews
Date: 16:17:58 12-Aug-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Approved 4/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Useful Links: If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource...