• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Town Portal for Specific Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Okay, here is the case: units which has "edited" town portal ability portals themselves to the certain places of map. To make it in simpliest way, i created invisible dummy buildings to teleport target locations. But when i add the locust ability to dummy buildings, they will be untargetable even by the trigger commanded NPCs. Making this teleport sitiuation with SFX, Move unit triggers in GUI will be a total chaos since it will be used by multiple units simultaneously. I can't make up my mind right now and no simple solution i can think of..

Level 8
That doesn't seem to work, if i did get the point of your message. Here is what i did; checked "ground" and unchecked everything else on targets allowed section of object editor. In this sitiuation, when targeted to groud, spell teleport the caster unit to the nearest (targetable) unit or building. Hell if only worked with "locust" units..

Status
Not open for further replies.