• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tower with multishot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So I want to have a building (based on Guard Tower) to be able to shoot at 4 different enemies at the same time, so I added an ability based on Barrage, but, as much as I change settings, it just won't shoot at more than 1 at the same time.
Anyone knows why?

Attachments

• MTD.w3x
    32.3 KB · Views: 102

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
You need to raise the number of targets for the attack that triggers barrage to more than 1 if you want more than 1 shot to be fired. 4 shots means that the attack must be able to effect 4 targets.

The field is located under the unit type under the attack fields for the appropiate attack.

Level 7
sinttulose.png

Level 8
it's the Torre 2, right? i tested your map and it works fine, attacks 4 hostile Murlocs i placed. you only have to tick Ground as your Multishot (Barrage) skill has only Air, Enemy ticked in it, like what darkzxx said. you can also leave the Torre's Combat - Attack - Maximum Number of Targets to the default 1, as the Barrage will do the trick.

Level 7
Thank you very much Dr Super Good, copying & pasting solved the problem, apparently, it had something to do with allowed targets.
Also, in my other thread you suggested to edit your open source map Green Circle TD, but I can open it with World Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.