• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tower Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
There are some nice towers in Models section: Earth Tower, Fire Tower, Cold Tower and Nature Tower. All made by Ergius. Problem is that he released icons for Nature Tower only. I tried to contact him, but he doesn't seem to visit this website anymore. I wonder if someone could make those 3 missing icons for me, only BTN and DISBTN for each. I dunno how much work that is, but I promise I shall give credits for that. I don't expect much on this icon, don't have to be badass, just to show people what are they pressing... Thanks.

Level 3
i will try to make these icons but i don't know if i need creator's permission because you said he isn't on connected on hive. But i will try to make your icons quickly

EDIT : you say 3 icons... But have I to make one BTN and DISBTN for each tower of each element (no nature) or just one of each element?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.