• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Tower Defense Blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am making a tower defense, and I have a problem. When you block, the creep do not do anything. I then made a trigger
function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
call IssuePointOrderLocBJ( GetTriggerUnit(), "attack", GetRectCenter(GetPlayableMapRect()) )
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Untitled_Trigger_001 takes nothing returns nothing
set gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001 = CreateTrigger( )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerUnitEventSimple( gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001, Player(11), EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_ISSUED_ORDER )
call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001, function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions )
endfunction

This did nothing. Lastly, since I based the levels off of the Peasant unit (I removed the worker classification), I made the first level Footman, but still nothing. I am extremely confused with this...
[RAINBOW]By the way, hi Hive![/RAINBOW]

Level 19
Why did you convert it to custom text ?
Welcome to Hiveworkshop btw

This wont work for sure
(Im looking for a block detection system too :/)

Level 4
I found out what was wrong! I made a trigger that every 0.1 seconds to order all units owned by player 12 to move to a region, so the creeps didn't have time to attack. I removed the trigger, and everything is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.