• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

total number of posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
this is a minor thing so.....
here is the problem....
=my total number of post is 106,
but when I searched all of the posts that I made,It shows 1 to 25 of 140
so that means that I have posted 140 times but only 106 shows up in my profile.

take a look....

So can someone tell me what just happen?

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 98
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 74
Level 13
I think in some areas, such as the Off-topic section; your posts don't add to your post count. So that nobody spams that section with too much junk, just so that they can add to their post count :)

Miz

Miz

Level 3
This can occur if you posted in a forum that doesn't add to your post count and I am pretty sure this site has at least one of those. (I am not sure which)

In any case, those posts still exist, so it shows up in your post list however because the forum doesn't add to your post count (probably so that it doesn't encourage spammers) it doesn't go into your total under your avatar or in your profile

Edit - Got Beaten to the Punch D:

Status
Not open for further replies.