• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Torture instruments and the banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone. Exremely needed following:

the rack.
torture-the-rack-granger.jpg

like that. better with in-game textures. much better with additional variant with the peasant in it being tortured animation.

gallow.
gallow_cu.jpg

like that. better with in-game textures. with additional variant with the peasant (male) in it being hanged animation. ( as I know about models without it or woman being hanged).

fire of inquisition
Inquisition_13_Burning.jpg

with villager male model also (and without it).

the banner of the alliance with scarlet cross symbol instead
180px-Scarlet_Crusade_Tabard.jpg

thanks in advance.

Level 2
Gallows

Fire of Inquisition

Thank you, but I have already seen all of that. If nobody responds the one with pirate remains the closest to what I imagine.) With hanging peasant as an additional anim, not as a part of the model it would be much more nice, though.

The Fire doesn't look really like the inquisitional fire, just like bigger one for cooking meat with 4 huge pieces of wood in it.)

If anybode agrees to do these I think it might be useful for quite a big amount of maps, not only mine.)

Level 23
The question is, why do you need these precise models?
YOu have only this 2 posts here, no existing map, no thread no nothing and yet you expect ppl to make fairly complicated models with a bunch of animations for you?
Models don't make a map, seriously. If you implemented gameplay & features, you can still import "better" models later.

Status
Not open for further replies.