• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Top 5 Electronica Artists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Ahmahgahd not another music thread! Yes, another. Shut up. Anyway, list, if you are in to it, your favourite electronica/techno music. Not DJ's or Tiesto, but producers. For example here's mine:
1) Northern Lite
2) Junkie XL
3) Christopher Lawrence
4) Paul Haslinger
5) Fatboy Slim

Level 36
Quote for truth!
Electronical music sucks in all ways, that is music made by a stupid computer, and requires almost no skill.

No sir! You are quite wrong! You have to either: Create loops of your own to use in your music, find someone elses loops that go good with your song, create the backing percussion and actually make a song that is catchy. Electronic music is FAR harder to make then any of you might think, and just because it doesn't require any live instruments doesn't mean it's not real music...

Level 36
Indeed I will but I'll show you my favourite song: on that site, go to multimedia, then audio, then change the soundtrack to Crank and then find the track pit stop using the player. That one's my fave :) If we were to make this top 6 I would also add Rob Dougan to the mix (he did all the work on all of the Matrix soundtracks, so most of the music you hear in the movies is done by him).

Status
Not open for further replies.