• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Top 5 Best Single Player RPG maps out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So I've been searching for RPG maps for a long time, and well, I've played This Wreckage(which was awesome from start to end), When the Freedom Slips Away(did not get past the tower defense part, was too hard), Heroes of Genesia(which didn't have a stable story when I played it, but has a very playful gameplay configuration), Legend of Magnador(which was tedious, and not to mention boring. It was a good timewaster though), oh and that two player campaign with Ogres(where we played for like 2+hours and lost at the tower defense part). Now here I am once more to ask you, what is your "Top 5" best Single Player RPG maps of all time?

To make it simple, I'm asking for the 5 best single player RPG maps that you've played.

Level 2
1. This Wreckage (undisputed best map of War3 all time imo, everything was flawless) ps RDZ is creating a new one called Y4
2. TTBH (To te Bitter End) A little tedious as it lacks items, yet extremely challenging and fun (for me twashard ;))
3. Legend of Magnador, solid all round, except constant fighting enemies sucked.
4. There was also a short but fun norse one Asgards Apprentice or something, quite fun.
5. And last but far from least is The CHosen Ones, downsides is a little buggy in places and not finished but very well done in all other aspects

thats about it really, every other one i played was sub standard for some reason or another.

Level 28
HERO RPG is the best and yes its the best, its a 2006 map but its better than the other new maps.(pretty hard to find if you're lazy)

Arcadia is also one of the best, the crew made it are just bad ass.(you can find this here in hive.)

And last on my list is Legend of Conan. (Goodluck finding this. This one is a diamond)

Status
Not open for further replies.