• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tool's Vicarious at double speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't want to start trend of just sharing random videos in the music forums but I had to share this.

If there's any Tool fans here, you'll already know this song pretty well, but listen to it sped up - in some places it sounds like it was meant to be played like this (the intro, the sort of break thing with the unison 16th notes).

Level 14
Well, it'll still sound good (mostly cause it's Tool..) because it still makes musical sense, it's just sped up.

The intro does sound cool sped up. Some parts sound less than good, however, sped up.

Anyway, kudos for being a Tool fan, I've found so few here.

Well, it'll still sound good (mostly cause it's Tool..) because it still makes musical sense, it's just sped up.

The intro does sound cool sped up. Some parts sound less than good, however, sped up.

Anyway, kudos for being a Tool fan, I've found so few here.

Yeah it's mainly the intro that sounds cool sped up - of course all the breaks in the verse make little sense at this speed

Status
Not open for further replies.