• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tools Unnoticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey everyone,

Its weird that the Tool Moderating section is empty, however it has been recent for the past months that the Tools hasn't been checked intact, or moderated or taken carefully. I would like to report for the inactivity of tools not being moderated or checked. Its being like this since 2009, and it didn't seem active.

Excluding my tools, I have seen a couple of useful ones, but since this year I have since some inactivity of checking them. I thought this might be a report to consider and discuss during the 5 months here.

I also like to mention that we should have a different section of Computer Tech called Programming, followed by different languages so that we could have a say about these things. I'm glad some want to learn, and I have decided to set it up so people can start one.

Thought programming might be a way since people want to learn such things like these.

P.S. Could anyone delete the thread of this link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact-692/long-time-131969/#post1170972. I have moved it here for a suggestion, also I wondering if we could gather for a tools competition.

Last edited:
Level 4
I also like to mention that we should have a different section of Computer Tech called Programming, followed by different languages so that we could have a say about these things. I'm glad some want to learn, and I have decided to set it up so people can start one.

Thought programming might be a way since people want to learn such things like these.

While I agree with this, I don't support the multiple subforums. One programming forum is enought, having ten divisions will just bring a lot less threads.

Level 9
Thanks for reminding me about that I often forget about these tiny rules ;). Thanks. +Rep

While I agree with this, I don't support the multiple subforums. One programming forum is enought, having ten divisions will just bring a lot less threads.
I agree with this too, not too much many want to learn some programming, that's way I have suggested it. The tools, and the programming stuff is rather low here, so I want to bring it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.