• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tongueless Archer

SUPER disclaimer: Yes, this skin does actually contain "nudity" but with how it actually doesn't distract you too much in game and also with both skin reviewer and Ralle check on it was given a pass so no. I won't provide you the censored version, you gotta do that by yourself.

Never in a million year do I expect Archer skin can go this south, you thought this theme suit for succubus until you realized this is made by Shido and your mind: "yep it's our be loved Shido."

Perhap someone should not always describe me can see rainbow all the time. *wink wink* Deepstrasz

ALSO more disclaimer: if you using this skin in the older version, i am heavily suggesting using the high elf archer version since for some stoopid reason the archer portrait don't share the same path as normal NE archer.

If you don't want trouble, I will also suggested using Hojo's Optimized Archer instead, either race is fine since this skin is hojo friendly. As a bonus, I will toss the arrow that use the Archer texture. Credit to General Frank for the model and Ujimasa Hojo for the optimized.

Version 1.0Released
261333-672bf6a36eaddd2e634d36709743c848.png
261334-1b924ab19d0e1a92eff6962105836597.png
Version 1.0aAdjusting contrast for the flesh boot.
Version 1.1- Boots properly has shadows.
- Fix to adapt with the ridden hippogryph model which also happen that we have Featherless Hippogryph as her companion.
- Added The Portrait version if you need to override on night elf model.
Previews
Contents

BTNTongueless (Icon)

Tongueless Archer (Texture)

Tongueless Archer (Portrait Version) (Texture)

Reviews
Footman16
Here we go, another Shido skin to review. There were some concerns about nudity from the author but as far as I can tell there is no nudity involved other than some skin on display which is no more gratuitous than the amount of skin displayed by...
Level 4
Uhh I want my players to have fun, not nightmares!

In all seriousness the skin looks cool in a disturbing way.
(Just not in a scaled up picture haha)

Level 32
The spare teeth on this one is incredible. I guess it also comes with humongous hunger. Tad difficult to keep a proper hygiene though.
On the melons, I can definitely understand the private property keep out thing.
I bet she is one of those unit where you get lifesteal on ranged and also have cannibalism as basic ability.

Last edited:
Here we go, another Shido skin to review. There were some concerns about nudity from the author but as far as I can tell there is no nudity involved other than some skin on display which is no more gratuitous than the amount of skin displayed by other Warcraft textures. Let's jump in:

The Good:
I think it's pretty par for the course for you to take a unit and do something quite unique with it; here we have the archer turned into a gore-ish nightmare.
In terms of the concept you've really managed to create quite a disgusting monster from a generally "nice" looking model, the Night Elf Archer.
The face has inventively used the nose as another tooth.
The shading has been done really well particularly on the body and neck the shading is good and uses appropriate shading colours for shaping and works well with the red veins on the hip and thigh areas.
The bone work has also been done really well and I like the idea of a heart on the end of the arrow.

Areas for Improvement:
Whilst the shading is some of your best yet in areas I feel like some of the detailing could be improved. For example the veins on the legs and the legs in general seem quite... simple. The "hair" is also quite plain with little material or texturing work on it. I'm also not sure what the top and bottom of the cape section are meant to be.

Conclusion:
Overall a very nice texture with some freaky ideas at play. Some of your best shading work so far. Easily approved!

Level 8
In concept, design and execution, this is SO BLOODY COOL! I cannot wait to find a place for it in one of my maps, cos what a skin!! I adore it!
Uhh I want my players to have fun, not nightmares!

In all seriousness the skin looks cool in a disturbing way.
(Just not in a scaled up picture haha)
I want my players to have nightmares! :D