• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tome of the Ancients: The Last Wyvern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is the tale of "The Last Wyvern" from the Tome of the Ancients by Count Caius Cronicus of Lordaeron.

[RAINBOW]Book 1
~Chapter 1[/RAINBOW]

"Once, so long ago that the memory collects dust, there was a cave of wyverns. The last four actually. And there was an egg. Not just an egg. A wyvern egg, which I'd have you know are quite tough-skinned and heavy to lift. Anyhow, one night about midnite, a tribe invaded the cave to kill the wyverns and eat them and use their hide for leather. They silently slaughtered the innocent dragonkin. But they were unable to destroy the egg. Thus begins the tale of "The Last Wyvern".

Now you have read the story, here's the information...

Information
Gameplay: This is an RPG/Campaign in which you assume the legendary role of the last wyvern, Kut-Ku.
Controls: Basic click-to-move controlling.
Characters: The Prophet, Kut-Ku. (Many, many more to come.)
Enemies: Hounds, Tribesmen, Cave Spiders. (Again, many more to come.)
Setting: It is not exactly clear where this event took place, but most people estimate it was started deep in Aszhara and ended up in the Barrens.
Staff: GnoobSauce (I may need a few more for odd jobs.)
[RAINBOW]NOTES:[/RAINBOW] I need a voice actor to do The Prophet's stuff. Preferably a really raspy voice with an English accent (can be faked).

Attached the first map here on this post. [RAINBOW]PLEASE[/RAINBOW] try it out, I need feedback/criticism.

Attachments

• TheLastWyvern.w3x
    46 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Level 10
Yes I've played the Spiderqueen and it was my favorite campaign for a while, I especially liked the beginning so I decided to take some ideas from it; however, the whole campaign won't be like the Spiderqueen, I assure you. I'll have mini-games and stuff usually not in campaigns, like puzzles.

Status
Not open for further replies.