• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Toad Eye

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A toad's eye.
Could be useful as an ingredient for concoctions, perhaps.

Constructive criticism is welcome.
Contents

Toad Eye (Icon)

Reviews
San
San
I would zoom closer to the eyeball if I was you, the sudden end of the optic nerve vessel is really awkward in my opinion. Substandard as author is inactive to provide any update.
Level 4
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Right now it looks a bit boring, I guess. And lacks proper shading, as always...
I will see what I can do. Maybe paint in greyscale first the next time, as I don't have that much trouble with shading in said setup.

Level 49
If this is supposed to be an discrete toad eye item, so, firstly figure out that it is an spherical and semi-soft thing, and the cordy thing is coming from behind of it's shape. So, currently the thing on image looks stright and flat. Try to give it more shape via shading (and remove this wierd bright highline around the eye).

Possible some easy sfx will also improve the feeling of image (this empty space confuses a lot).

Last edited:

San

San

Level 32
I would zoom closer to the eyeball if I was you, the sudden end of the optic nerve vessel is really awkward in my opinion.
Substandard as author is inactive to provide any update.