• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To the Sluaghter!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
***please comment or leave feedback***

-----Basic----
This is a 4 player map, players are opposite of each other.
There is lots of resources to use,and lots of space to build. It was made for long games.

P----Map----
There are 4 shops, 2 of them taverns and the other two goblin merchant shops, in total there is 8 goldmines, there is also over enough trees for wood , with enough creeps to gain a couple of levels. The map is actually a quite large map due to the way I made the terrain, and enviroment.
----Creeps----
There are 3 diffrent type races of creep on the map, and a total of 34 creep units on the map I reccomend you play as a full house becuase of the sixe of the map, although you can play 1v1 2v2 and whatsoever

Keywords:
Melee,melle,kewl,awesome,nice,naga,murloc,soon,face,water,gold,wood,food,run,attack.
Contents

To the Sluaghter! (Map)

Reviews
18:20, 3rd Jun 2013 Orcnet: similar criticism to abgm's review:

M

18:20, 3rd Jun 2013
Orcnet: similar criticism to abgm's review:
abgm;2352919 said:
well now, this map has more future than that island of peanuts...

good things
-the tile is improving
-the wood is now near the players
-good starting locations

things to improve
-terrain is flat in the grass parts, it could be more wild, with the up, and lower tool
-to much empty space, not only the water also, in the earth, the game play can be expanded
-no green creeps
-doodas, at least there some flowers, but still there is to much empty and not decorated parts, broken columns, burned corpse, statues, shells, this map offer a lot of posibilities
-only one way to attack, and some aditional paths can be added.

this map has future, but it must be improved, i think is still a work in progress, but it has future with work,

Level 29
well now, this map has more future than that island of peanuts...

good things
-the tile is improving
-the wood is now near the players
-good starting locations

things to improve
-terrain is flat in the grass parts, it could be more wild, with the up, and lower tool
-to much empty space, not only the water also, in the earth, the game play can be expanded
-no green creeps
-doodas, at least there some flowers, but still there is to much empty and not decorated parts, broken columns, burned corpse, statues, shells, this map offer a lot of posibilities
-only one way to attack, and some aditional paths can be added.

this map has future, but it must be improved, i think is still a work in progress, but it has future with work,

Last edited by a moderator: