1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

To Blizzard......(please read)

Discussion in 'Patch & Reforged Discussion' started by Wardota2 Gamer, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wardota2 Gamer here and I actually have a suggestion to make...

Since the Warcraft mod in Starcraft has been released I was happy but I cannot download Starcraft because it is a big file and the conection here is low.
    All I wanted in the coming patch 1.20 you will change warcraft 3

I really want Warcraft to have Better Graphics everyone loves better graphic's like the Warcraft mod in Starcraft if you put the graphics there into Warcraft 3 it will be a better hit and everyone will download Warcraft.

Questions

I don't really understand why you made a beautiful warcraft mod to starcraft why didn't you put that in Warcraft 3 enstead.

Thats what I want warcraft to improve better graphics and gameplay.I hope that this suggestion will be seen by blizzard I would be looking forward to be working in Blizzard one day that's my dream,

Thank you hope you will hear me out Blizzard!

A.K.A Wardota2 Gamer ​

2. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Impossible. Even If possible, Blizzard won't give us that anytime soon. Keep calm and love Warcraft as it is right now.

As a side note, it isn't Blizzard who made the mod.

3. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes they did not made the mod I was just making a suggestion I the Warcraft now I only suggested.

4. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    it's WAA_Team, a starcraft modder, who made the mod as far as I know. They are, however, supported by Blizzard in doing this.

5. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well I hope they will put this mod in Warcraft 3

6. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials: