• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To Blizzard......(please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Wardota2 Gamer here and I actually have a suggestion to make...

Since the Warcraft mod in Starcraft has been released I was happy but I cannot download Starcraft because it is a big file and the conection here is low.
All I wanted in the coming patch 1.20 you will change warcraft 3

I really want Warcraft to have Better Graphics everyone loves better graphic's like the Warcraft mod in Starcraft if you put the graphics there into Warcraft 3 it will be a better hit and everyone will download Warcraft.

Questions

I don't really understand why you made a beautiful warcraft mod to starcraft why didn't you put that in Warcraft 3 enstead.
Thats what I want warcraft to improve better graphics and gameplay.I hope that this suggestion will be seen by blizzard I would be looking forward to be working in Blizzard one day that's my dream,

Thank you hope you will hear me out Blizzard!

A.K.A Wardota2 Gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.