• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To Be Continued..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but it didn't specify "maps only".

I'm working on a site for the Warcraft III roleplaying community. If anyone has ever played DoBRP, CotMRP, or ERP maps, you know what I'm talking about.

It's basically going to archive most of the commands and objects. Though, if you're a hardcore roleplayer, then you'll be looking at articles made by roleplayers to extend your roleplaying skills.

Name of Site: To Be Continued
Domain Name: [Working on it]

Includes:
-Archived: Commands/Objects
-Articles: Tutorials/Reviews
-RP Map Submissions
-Downloads: RP Maps
-phpBB Forums
-Guides

Developers:
If you want to join in on my project, PM me or look at my profile for ways of contact.

You must know:
-XHTML
-CSS
-Basic PHP

P.S. If you don't know PHP, but you may know Perl, Ruby, or some other coding language similair to these, then contact me anyway and I'll show you some similarities.

P.P.S. The archived objects will be on various melee and campaign units/buildings/heroes, so this site will also benefit some map makers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.