• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TitanSalamander.blp

The third skin replacement for a Thunder Lizard, Salamander or Salamander Vizier. This time i wanted something more amphibian and slimy looking, i used some salamanders and exotic frog pictures for reference.
Team Color, as always, are the marks on the dorsal plates.

Please Note: the default Green Tint setting for the Vizier is set to 200, re-set it to 255 if you choose to replace the Vizier Texture. Check anyway other colors settings for the other lizards, i know the minor ones have alterated tint too.

Update 1: more contrast, more shadow on the legs.

---
My skins are a public resource but, please, credit me if you use them in your custom maps/campaigns/models/projects of all sort. Thank you.

Keywords:
thunder, lizard, vizier, dinosaur, salamander
Contents

Titan Salamander (Texture)

Reviews
20:20, 5th Sep 2013 Kwaliti: Good, would be better with stronger contrasts.

M

20:20, 5th Sep 2013
Kwaliti:

Good, would be better with stronger contrasts.

Level 4
Very lovely.

Just so you know, the correct path for the texture is units\creeps\ThunderLizardVizier\ThunderLizardVizier.blp

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
I normally do not comment on skins because I generally find them boring, in fact this is the first time I do comment on a skin resourse here on Hiveworskshop.

I love your art style, the orange mark going from the lizard's eye, the shading, this skin is a beautiful craft.

I'm going ahead and giving you +2 rep and a 5/5 rating. Keep skinning.