1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

][ Titan Land ][ - Version 5

Submitted by MetalWarrior
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Like god land, but a little different. I tried to make it better, and I hope you'll enjoy! ^^

Added many features like Quests for players (not for Titan), an Arena, creeps in the battlefield, more creeps / bosses for the Titan, more items. (End of the world and End of time events). Restored the Creator (Angel of creation). Added new items (Legendary Scrolls and others). Added requests hero (Etrak and Itachi).

Fixed End of the World event. Added item (Death Note).

Fixed End of the World event once and for all. Balanced some things.

Fixed lot of things
Added Shadowbind scroll
Added Muradin Bronzebeard as well as Uther the Light Bringer
Added a custom Blood Elf race

Fixed the Blood Elves Race.
Replaced Priest (Blood Elves) unit by Templar (Blood Elves) unit.
Added spell Devour Magic and Obliterate for Templar (Blood Elves) unit.
Added the Quest : Restless Ghost
Talk to the priest in the town west from Blue's Empire.
! PROBABLY MY LAST VERSION !

That's it... I had a great deal of fun making/testing/hosting this map. I'm thinking about retreating to other things or other projects for some time now.

When I returned on BNet, saw that my account was taken away XD. It's been a while so my currently new account is "TranceRaveLover" (Though it may change often...). I also got into a edited version of my map, and I decided to let others come up with their own versions. That way it'll give me a break XD and I'll be able to see some interesting updates maybe. Anyway, I got to tell you I had awesome players/testers with me when I tried it on Battle Net, and I'd like to thanks everyone. Because without you I would never have bothered to make this (^.^).

-(God Land ripoff issue)

MetalWarrior:
I am the one that created Titan Land. And many others will probably notice that this game looks exactly or in some ways like another known game called God Land.
Yes I admit I took the Idea from God Land and some credits should be given to God Land and its multiple makers and editors.
Well I played the game called God Land many times and I liked it. Beside it had a boring reputation on the Battle Net and it became hard to host.
So I tried to make a "better god land" that I would call Titan Land! So yes the game is a ripoff in some sort of way.
Still I played my game "Titan Land" with many player and most of them liked it. And for those who still hate me; I am sorry for trying to make a game better than it's original idea.

Keywords:
Titan God Land
Contents

][ Titan Land ][ - Version 5 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Crap. Absolute crap. The terrain is boring, the purpose of having teal start iwth a few extra buildings is lost on me... and generally a bad map. Its a gods land ripoff. IT seems to work, so "approved"
  1. Earth-Fury: Crap. Absolute crap. The terrain is boring, the purpose of having teal start iwth a few extra buildings is lost on me... and generally a bad map. Its a gods land ripoff. IT seems to work, so "approved"

2. Gath_Stormer

Gath_Stormer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gods Land SUCKED I MEAN COMPLETELY AND UTHERLY SUCKED. So if you want to take a idea and (try) to improve it more power to ya.

I say great job not for the map but for the try.

3. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks you very much for the comment, really. It's nice that someone actually see I made effort into doing this. And actually I play this often on Battle Net and a lot of people like that... Notice tht a lot of people like DotA but it doen'T mean everyone does... Everything depends on which kind of player you are and what kind of map you like. It is hard to make a great map that will be hosted on Battle Net oftenly. Thanks again for the comment!

4. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    ey u have right man some like dota some other stuff and i say its a good map and idea and to be a titan rockzz xD..i host this map often on euroBnet they like it too so keep up the good work :)

5. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks you very much
    ^^

6. rococho

rococho

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    does anyone on this site actualy base comments and ratings on unbiased quality of the map and the effort that goes into it?

i'm certainly suprized at you earth-fury, theres aload of comments and constructive critisium you could have given without blasting his effort.
    i rather like gods land and its variations and i stress, with the right people it can be great fun, i often play it with friends. so i say good effort mate :)

7. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks rococho, your comment is appreciated. It makes me glad that you understand that I put effort in making this map. Even tough Earth-Fury didn't liked my map, it's ok. I suppose it isn't his kind of map and I respect his opinion.

8. Jessica Smith

Jessica Smith

Resources:
    Resources:
    Note: dont rip off maps if you do that -5 ratings DX

9. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Jessica Smith... Notice that there are many maps that exist. And if you can't create a map based on something else that already exist, then it will become impossible to create anything.

By exemple, every Tower Defense, would be a rip off of the first TD. Every AoS, would be a rip off of the first AoS. Every RPG, would be a rip off of the first RPG.

In conclusion:
    I have, I think, every right to do a map based on another one with a new system.

But I respect your opinion. The originality in maps is by far one of the greatest points it can have!
    Thanks for your comment.

10. Gath_Stormer

Gath_Stormer

Resources:
    Resources:
    I guess I will try the new version if it is a new version. looks different anyway.... I never gave you a rating before I guess I will give you 5/10

11. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well I won't prevent you from trying it XD

However, I am currently making some resquests from ppl that asked me to had some things. I added Gaara from someone who asked me, and now I have a Mario and a starcraft unit requests. So if you want something XD just ask, I also take opinions and tips for my map.

12. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey..when u make new version can u pls sy what updates u made? btw great map :D

13. killacow

killacow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well maybe with a few more triggers and extra buildins/units this map could become pretty popular. 6/10
    Sujestions
    A bit of a better terrain
    Extra systems Eg Kill talley
    A lot of stuff like that

14. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's kinda it, I don't stop making upgrades to my map, so those thing you mentionned might come soon... I saw that my terrain is a bit small and that it isn't really nice (just a plain). I don't plan to stop now, I'll continu to add a lot of things.

Hum, yes, I could. I will for the next updates!

15. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes now this terain makes it PERFECT... continue your work :D...oh and btw can u use some more costume models :D... thats all cool map.

16. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok, since I'm tired, that I don't want to mess with my studies, and that I lack motivation, the next version will take a lot of time before coming out (even tough 1/2 is done).

Just to tell you, This version isn't quite new, I just didn't had the feeling to just login and update it. Yeah I'm quite depressed for stuff in my own life and I might not update soon.

However, I am not quitting Wc3, not quitting mapping, not quitting Titan Land and have no interest in suicide. So don't worry if you're a fan of my map, and if you're not, then sorry for that wasted time of yours on reading this message.

Have a good day/night!

17. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol... ok man i know what you mean by that messing with the studies...i have the same problem and for that i cant play much wc3, but if it comes to a point to chose betwen studing and wc3,.. chose studing it brings the best in life :D:D however DONT MAKE A SUECIDE :D:D cos its dumb to kill yourself..hahaha :D:D

18. USseal_sniper

USseal_sniper

Resources:
    Resources:
    ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!

ITS AWSOME its mind blowing i love that time stop trigger
    And also if you get mad becuz this is a rip off well ALL bnet games come from somewhere like Angel areana n all of these other arenas like look at the origonal gods land then people started editing it and adding chars of there own thats EXACTLY what mtal is doing except he started from scratch soo if you think that changing al il and changing the name is bad then look at all the games on B net and all the movies being made in the world just remakes with better stuff oww my hands hurt from typing

19. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks you both.
    It's nice to have support, now that the next version is something new I'm trying to add to the map, I hope it won't turn out to be a bad thing, be we'll see.
    It's 90% done. My exams are over so I'm getting on it to finish the job as soon as possible to offer you the
    ][ Titan Land ][ - Version 4.5
    ASAP (as soon as possible)

I won't try to hurry it though and I'll check out for possible bugs and things like that.