• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

][ Titan Land ][ - Version 5.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map made Metal warrior.Edited by Shadow_derek.Metal Warrior give permission to people who edit his map.This Map contains The titans,The Divine Empire,The Cult of Death and also The Black Knight(haven finished).
The Story:
The Story begin when the cult of death came to the titan land.The land was protect by 3 titans:The Fire Titans,The Ice Titans and The Cosmos.Now the Divine Empire has come to the Titan land to bully those mortals whos not follow his order.
This game objective is:
To kill whos betray u and ally whos ally u and CONQUER THE BATTLEFIELD. Prepare urself for the war.
Credits to those model to help me at this map:
HumanArcher by HappyTauren
DarkKnight skin By 13LUR
Royal Captain&Mounted Royal Captain By Tranquil
The Lich king By l0w_kwaliti
DeathKnight By jigrael
UndeadDragonSpawn By Sellenisko
Credits also give to The Oringinal Maker Metal Warrior.
Contents

][ Titan Land ][ - Version 5.4 (Map)

Reviews
15:57, 8th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
Give credits in BB codes, add pictures. Btw good game I always loved it. But i think you are not creator of it cause there is 6.3 version...If your not creator then you are scamer!