• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

][ Titan Land ][ - Version 5

Like god land, but a little different. I tried to make it better, and I hope you'll enjoy! ^^

Added many features like Quests for players (not for Titan), an Arena, creeps in the battlefield, more creeps / bosses for the Titan, more items. (End of the world and End of time events). Restored the Creator (Angel of creation). Added new items (Legendary Scrolls and others). Added requests hero (Etrak and Itachi).

Fixed End of the World event. Added item (Death Note).

Fixed End of the World event once and for all. Balanced some things.

Fixed lot of things
Added Shadowbind scroll
Added Muradin Bronzebeard as well as Uther the Light Bringer
Added a custom Blood Elf race

Fixed the Blood Elves Race.
Replaced Priest (Blood Elves) unit by Templar (Blood Elves) unit.
Added spell Devour Magic and Obliterate for Templar (Blood Elves) unit.
Added the Quest : Restless Ghost
Talk to the priest in the town west from Blue's Empire.
! PROBABLY MY LAST VERSION !

That's it... I had a great deal of fun making/testing/hosting this map. I'm thinking about retreating to other things or other projects for some time now.

When I returned on BNet, saw that my account was taken away XD. It's been a while so my currently new account is "TranceRaveLover" (Though it may change often...). I also got into a edited version of my map, and I decided to let others come up with their own versions. That way it'll give me a break XD and I'll be able to see some interesting updates maybe. Anyway, I got to tell you I had awesome players/testers with me when I tried it on Battle Net, and I'd like to thanks everyone. Because without you I would never have bothered to make this (^.^).

-(God Land ripoff issue)

MetalWarrior:
I am the one that created Titan Land. And many others will probably notice that this game looks exactly or in some ways like another known game called God Land.
Yes I admit I took the Idea from God Land and some credits should be given to God Land and its multiple makers and editors.
Well I played the game called God Land many times and I liked it. Beside it had a boring reputation on the Battle Net and it became hard to host.
So I tried to make a "better god land" that I would call Titan Land! So yes the game is a ripoff in some sort of way.
Still I played my game "Titan Land" with many player and most of them liked it. And for those who still hate me; I am sorry for trying to make a game better than it's original idea.

Keywords:
Titan God Land
Contents

][ Titan Land ][ - Version 5 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Crap. Absolute crap. The terrain is boring, the purpose of having teal start iwth a few extra buildings is lost on me... and generally a bad map. Its a gods land ripoff. IT seems to work, so "approved"