• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tips & Tricks Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Lemme say that one again..

I always thought we had a tutorial place for that sort of thing:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f278/world-editor-tips-5899/

That isnt the same as a section. In a section you can quickly scroll through the titles and see if there is something interesting. In that thread you linked to, you need to read peoples comment first.

If you want small tricks like that just tell them to people individually.

Ehh?? (I dont comment stupid answers)

Level 9
What do you think the point is with a tips & trick section?
So people read other users tips about the WE, and i.e could make the modding in WE easyer.

Why the hell should I tell it individual to other people? - When I want everybody can read it, and I dont think i will fit in the tutorial section. I would also like to read other users tips & tricks.

Level 9
No.. Then people comment other peoples tips like "Oh very nice, didnt knew that". Then you need to scroll down to the next tip... there could maybe be 5 useless post between the tips.

It would be better to have a section where you just post it like a thread. And it easyer to find tips

Level 12
Make a post if you want it that badly, then update the main post with all the following tips and credit the tip givers for it. Easy.

Level 25
Let's say it like this :D
Post your tip here. You've already made a thread about it.. Why can't you drop it in here?

And the other reason is: This site... Contains addicts of world editor, elitists of world editor, no lifers of world editor, masters of world editor.. So unless you know a really good tip, it's probably going to be written down on a tutorial already.

Level 14
MeKC said:
Ehhmmmmmmm NO
Alright, I'm tired of this thread.
Vegavak said:
Make a post if you want it that badly, then update the main post with all the following tips and credit the tip givers for it. Easy.
This is the only way a "Tips & Tricks" anything will work. Otherwise, this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.